1 HOURS AGO This surprising new trend will give you a FLAWLESS face every time: http://t.co/ciZroKMSMu pic.twitter.com/faDwoDVoUJ

13 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

14 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

COMMENTS

6 video games to add to your wish list

Tried, tested and GL approved.

i asked for Just Dance 3 for christmas! it looks AWESOME!

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 12/6/2011 4:58:07 PM

I'm adding Just Dance 2 to my wish list because I still don't have it!

by supersingershannon on 12/6/2011 4:34:49 PM

I love Sims 3, pets and all! Just make a note that if you want to get the pets, you will have to also get The Sims 3 which is the base game if you don't already have it.

by samatico on 12/6/2011 4:03:08 PM

My favorite game has to be super mario brothers. I like all the games with them in them!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music! Go to my profile to join! svds

by svds on 12/6/2011 2:37:31 PM

Definately Just Dance 3. My moves are epic, but I always learn a few from these kind of games...

by Knerdalicious on 12/6/2011 9:53:03 AM

I have the Sims 3 Pet Pack for PC on my wishlist... I LOVE the Sims games!! The pets was my favorite expansion for Sims 2.

by Emiegal on 12/6/2011 9:19:20 AM

wow gl you have good taste because just dance 3 and lego harry potter years 5-7 are on my wish list!! Laughing

by girlslifeluver on 12/6/2011 8:40:40 AM

Omg I luv Harry potter. I watched the half blooded prince yesterday!!! I definitely need the Olympic games since I do track for the Jr.Olympics!!! USA USA

by lilac12 on 12/6/2011 6:54:02 AM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.