AN HOUR AGO Wanna publish your own book?The amazing @aijamayrock did! She'll spill all her secrets @ #GLrockyourlife. Deets here: http://t.co/FQI3ZCrIfR

3 HOURS AGO The gorgeous @jordanfisher dishes his biggest career goals http://t.co/DnmFGKhcEC

3 HOURS AGO .@WinterVinecki ran a marathon on every continent. How will you rock your life? Find out at #GLrockyourlife. Tix here:http://t.co/FQI3ZCrIfR

COMMENTS

6 video games to add to your wish list

Tried, tested and GL approved.

i asked for Just Dance 3 for christmas! it looks AWESOME!

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 12/6/2011 4:58:07 PM

I'm adding Just Dance 2 to my wish list because I still don't have it!

by supersingershannon on 12/6/2011 4:34:49 PM

I love Sims 3, pets and all! Just make a note that if you want to get the pets, you will have to also get The Sims 3 which is the base game if you don't already have it.

by samatico on 12/6/2011 4:03:08 PM

My favorite game has to be super mario brothers. I like all the games with them in them!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music! Go to my profile to join! svds

by svds on 12/6/2011 2:37:31 PM

Definately Just Dance 3. My moves are epic, but I always learn a few from these kind of games...

by Knerdalicious on 12/6/2011 9:53:03 AM

I have the Sims 3 Pet Pack for PC on my wishlist... I LOVE the Sims games!! The pets was my favorite expansion for Sims 2.

by Emiegal on 12/6/2011 9:19:20 AM

wow gl you have good taste because just dance 3 and lego harry potter years 5-7 are on my wish list!! Laughing

by girlslifeluver on 12/6/2011 8:40:40 AM

Omg I luv Harry potter. I watched the half blooded prince yesterday!!! I definitely need the Olympic games since I do track for the Jr.Olympics!!! USA USA

by lilac12 on 12/6/2011 6:54:02 AM