1 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

2 HOURS AGO You’ve got your costume—now spook out your house. 4 ways to make your place scary stylish: http://t.co/4LYak7b5vh #DIY

3 HOURS AGO Get so-pretty Homecoming hair without the salon!: http://t.co/fRGFJyeRem

COMMENTS

6 party dress picks for tall girls

Embrace your supermodel height with dresses that show it off!

I am 13 finally and 5ft 7 tall, and I am the only tallest and skinny girl in my middle school, other people are healthy, a lil chubby, skinny but petite, medium size, etc. I am happy to be tall and it's so much fun! Laughing I think when you are tall, you are sporty and when you gotta wear a dress for an occasion, show your tall legs like the blue dress girl! Smile

by Susmita24 on 11/18/2012 12:46:33 PM

Ya'll don't complain about your height, you can't change it so embrace it. I'm 6 feet tall and still have 1-2 inches left. Focus on the good things about being tall.

by circus77 on 4/11/2012 5:59:19 PM

these r all ugly

by swimminchica on 4/5/2012 3:44:06 PM

mod! im twelve and im about 5'7" wud i b considered a "tall girl"

Hey girlie,

Totally, babe! "Tall" is a relative word (meaning, you wouldn't seem tall to someone who is 5'10" but if someone is 5'2", they'd think you were pretty tall), so it's always a little tough to decide just how tall you have to be... but I think you could absolutely use these tips! Smile
Lauren C.

by swimminchica on 4/5/2012 3:26:44 PM

Umm hello to all of you complaining about being tall don't. I am fourteen and 5'9, I just began modeling and the people from Abercrombie are in love with my height already. Tall people are usually more noticed and thats great(if your not to shy lol)

by mkmnj on 12/24/2011 10:40:57 PM

im 11 years old and im 5'5... yay!

by allyrocks4 on 12/18/2011 1:24:15 AM

Uh, you guys think you've got it bad! I'm thirteen and im 5'8. you girls are lucky!!!

by Cshepeck on 12/14/2011 5:20:55 PM

alwaysdreamer-I'm 12 and I'm 5'3",*tear* *tear*

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/13/2011 4:01:21 PM

I'm twelve and 5'0". tear, tear.

by AlwaysDreamer on 12/7/2011 4:26:58 PM

im really tall im taller then my mom!

by j4zm09 on 12/7/2011 3:30:30 PM

Why not wind a piece of ribbon through your hair? It'll add a pop of color AND some whimsy.

What’s your fave fall pumpkin candle scent?

Score a copy of Cinder for GL's newest book club!

Love the Lunar Chronicles?

Want to start an incredible new series?

We're thrilled to announce our Lunar Chronicles Book Club...starting with Cinder by Marissa Meyer! Want to score a free copy—then lead other GL girls in our book club chat?

* CLICK HERE to enter and win! *