AN HOUR AGO Check out how one girl is standing up against an unfair dress code: http://t.co/Ma5nb8RWIY pic.twitter.com/zsR5j5j4Hy

2 HOURS AGO Have you checked out @onedirection's new single as a foursome?: http://t.co/jkLqxpXlPd pic.twitter.com/Ah9gvdHTPb

3 HOURS AGO All those DIY facials may be doing some damage: http://t.co/g9NNZRrerU pic.twitter.com/60NZrCdCwX

COMMENTS

6 party dress picks for tall girls

Embrace your supermodel height with dresses that show it off!

I am 13 finally and 5ft 7 tall, and I am the only tallest and skinny girl in my middle school, other people are healthy, a lil chubby, skinny but petite, medium size, etc. I am happy to be tall and it's so much fun! Laughing I think when you are tall, you are sporty and when you gotta wear a dress for an occasion, show your tall legs like the blue dress girl! Smile

by Susmita24 on 11/18/2012 12:46:33 PM

Ya'll don't complain about your height, you can't change it so embrace it. I'm 6 feet tall and still have 1-2 inches left. Focus on the good things about being tall.

by circus77 on 4/11/2012 5:59:19 PM

these r all ugly

by swimminchica on 4/5/2012 3:44:06 PM

mod! im twelve and im about 5'7" wud i b considered a "tall girl"

Hey girlie,

Totally, babe! "Tall" is a relative word (meaning, you wouldn't seem tall to someone who is 5'10" but if someone is 5'2", they'd think you were pretty tall), so it's always a little tough to decide just how tall you have to be... but I think you could absolutely use these tips! Smile
Lauren C.

by swimminchica on 4/5/2012 3:26:44 PM

Umm hello to all of you complaining about being tall don't. I am fourteen and 5'9, I just began modeling and the people from Abercrombie are in love with my height already. Tall people are usually more noticed and thats great(if your not to shy lol)

by mkmnj on 12/24/2011 10:40:57 PM

im 11 years old and im 5'5... yay!

by allyrocks4 on 12/18/2011 1:24:15 AM

Uh, you guys think you've got it bad! I'm thirteen and im 5'8. you girls are lucky!!!

by Cshepeck on 12/14/2011 5:20:55 PM

alwaysdreamer-I'm 12 and I'm 5'3",*tear* *tear*

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/13/2011 4:01:21 PM

I'm twelve and 5'0". tear, tear.

by AlwaysDreamer on 12/7/2011 4:26:58 PM

im really tall im taller then my mom!

by j4zm09 on 12/7/2011 3:30:30 PM

If you don’t have time to wash your hair, try a chic topknot or a side braid. Your hair will look cute without even trying!

What's at the top of your back-to-school shopping list?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!