AN HOUR AGO Refresh your *basic* salad routine: http://t.co/GHBs4nvWlO

2 HOURS AGO #SoundOff! What's your stance on smoking? http://t.co/5P2HcJXJTO

3 HOURS AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

COMMENTS

Pretty party dresses for apple shapes

From the snowflake semi-formal to NYE, we've picked out the best party dresses of the season!

How do you know what shape you are? Thanks!

by Mtoles on 3/5/2013 3:11:04 PM

ADORABLE dresses... too bad I can't afford any of it... Frown

by Integrity on 12/24/2011 1:57:40 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
What body shape am I? I have a 34 inch chest,28 inch waist,33 inch hips,and I'm 5'2. What body shape am I? And please reply,no one ever replies to me!

Hey Doll,

Your chest and hips are pretty close, and your waist is smaller, so that makes you an hourglass shape! Check out these dresses perf for your shape!
Rachel N.

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/12/2011 4:07:34 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
What exactly is an apple shape? I don't think I am one though. While we're on the topic, I have a small waist and am 5'3". I would think I have average sized breasts, so I don't have much curves. I think I am a ruler or pear shape.

Hey girlie,

Pear shapes have larger hips than chests - so if your hips are small and everything else is "normal" too, you're probably a ruler. But if your waist is small enough to create a defined waist compared to your chest/hips, you could also be hourglass! And since you're on the shorter side right now, you could fit into the "petite" category too.

An apple shaped girl has thin legs, while her torso/arms are a bit curvier/bigger. They're not as common as hourglass, ruler, and pear shapes, but still exist! Smile
Lauren C.

by crush2010 on 12/9/2011 10:16:04 PM

These models are apple shaped? They seem too skinny and perfect. I hate how for these body types, they're almost always skinny girls who are perfect looking. Society these days.........

by jellybean1998 on 12/7/2011 9:46:27 PM

NONE OF THESE GIRLS ARE APPLE SHAPED! If anything, theyre rulers. GL does this every time, even in the magazines. They all have the same body type, despite which "type" they put them under. All of them have virtually no flab at all, ong legs, thin arms, and a cruved bottom. the only differences you guys ever put are the bust sizes. Please try to make a change and put the REAL models in, not the celery shaped ones.

by stargirl3887 on 12/7/2011 8:33:25 PM

How do you find your shape?
Thnx

Lynae P.

by kitkat12197 on 12/7/2011 7:54:31 PM

MODMODMOD
so i have been sick sense sunday, and i have been home.
i had strep throat.
anyways i want to go back to school looking un-sickish tomorrow.
how can i do this?
thanks so much,
xoxo sail

Lynae P.

by sailaway11 on 12/7/2011 6:12:19 PM

Love gymnastics? want some tips? wanna share what you are doin'? Go to my profile and join my gymnastics4ever club. I can not wait to see more people join Smile

by swimmerchic96 on 12/7/2011 6:01:11 PM