2 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

5 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

6 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Super sibs gift guide: 10 gifts for your bro

Go ahead and check this guy off your wishlist—this guide’s got him covered!

i am trying to figure out what to get one of my guy friends. He likes swimming, eating, sports (baseball cards). So, i was hoping someone could give me some gift ideas. Please and Thank You!!!! Smile

by zofiaantczak on 12/7/2012 12:45:50 AM

My brothers are 5 and 19
My liltle bro will like the angry birds pillow, the hat and the disks
My older bro will like all of them!

by NiallHluver_1 on 11/18/2012 9:47:14 AM

OMG I want the Mario Kart thingy!

by BriannaM911 on 1/5/2012 3:29:16 PM

LOL stocking squack!!!!

by kimmycakes14 on 12/23/2011 9:03:16 AM

I should totally get my bro that brown leather journal because he is working on a book!

by kimmycakes14 on 12/23/2011 9:02:39 AM

my brothers 20 and impossible to shop for. This year i got him a giants tee shirt.

by freddymylove on 12/18/2011 9:47:40 AM

I can name about 10 guys I know who would live these!!! Thanks GL!

by iHeartScience+Dance on 12/9/2011 10:13:04 AM

my brothers 13 and all he does is play xbox and only 1 game idk wht 2 get him

by Maclover01 on 12/8/2011 8:08:40 PM

i gave my brother that basketball book, for last xmas! i think that hat is super cool too.

by j4zm09 on 12/7/2011 3:24:31 PM

@emzey4 actually my bro is obsessed with frisbees. We get him ones from the dollar tree lol ;)

For Christmas I'm getting my brother grape soda. He LOVES it. And I might get him Doritos Smile

by pepsi262 on 12/6/2011 9:22:20 PM