13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

15 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

16 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Super sibs gift guide: 10 gifts for your bro

Go ahead and check this guy off your wishlist—this guide’s got him covered!

My brother is 13 and he would probably like the Angry Birds and the speakers. Comment on my profile if you have any other ideas for 13 year old gifts thx!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/6/2011 6:36:37 PM

Ummmmm.... I actually don't know any guys who are obsessed with frisbee.

by emzey4 on 12/6/2011 6:28:40 PM

Ok so I have an older brother, 2 years older than me. I feel like my parents prefer him over me. They let him get every thing and cuddle up to him ALL the time! Like last week I asked my mom if me or my brother could get a smart phone any time soon and she said that she think we are both too young for one. Then the next day, my brother came up to me like IM GETTING A SMART PHONE! So I asked my mom and she hesitated and didnt give me an answer. I know it's crazy but I have NEVER heard my parents say something better about me than him. I overheard my mom talking to her friend and my mom said Yea he is such an angel! He plays the saxaphone really good and gets great grades, but my daughter, she is always yelling and gets into fights with my son Ugh that girl... It really bugs me when she does that. I've tried talking to my parents but they just say I'm crazy. What should I do?!?!?!

It probably because hes the eldest child and he can do no wrong. But just do your best in school and prove to them youre a good kid too. I know that may sound unfair, but since hes older hes going to be more privileged. In time they'll give you the same privileges. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by knk4ever on 12/6/2011 6:25:47 PM

I have an 8 year old brother. He is obsessed with sports. He loves his DSI XL and my moms phone. I have NO idea what to get him for X-Mas. What should i get him? Thanks

Get him a sports game for his ds! Thats the best idea. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by EQC123 on 12/6/2011 5:43:50 PM

ummmm I have a 20 year old bro what should i get him i always usually get shoes BORING HELP

by teamjacobrocks on 12/6/2011 5:43:22 PM

ok this is great but my bros are 19 and 15 u should do smething more..............mature

by millia7 on 12/6/2011 5:41:02 PM

my uncle is 42 and loves star wars. its all he ever talks about. hes collected evry star wars action figure ever made and he shows me them (all still in the package) and goes this one was $300, this one was $250. ya hes weird...but i guess that proves u really are never to old for star wars. lol

by zumba on 12/6/2011 5:13:21 PM

my brother is 13. He hates reading, writing, or anything that has to do with school. hates star wars too...what to get him???

by jasperrose on 12/6/2011 5:01:31 PM

This helped, I think I'm going to buy him something Angry Birds- related. Thanks GL!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music! Go to my profile to join! svds

by svds on 12/6/2011 2:55:34 PM

I need a gift for my brother. He likes pretty much everything on this list. Also it has to be 10 dollars or less. What can I get him?

Hey girly! If you are on a budget get your brother a frame with a picture of you two in it or a t shirt from his favorite team.
Ana D.

by girlygirl/tomboy on 12/6/2011 11:57:21 AM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!