AN HOUR AGO #CurrentObsession: The new Candy Color #BabyG. This baby is on the top of our holiday wish list! #HolidayFashion

1 HOURS AGO It's time to mix things up, #Virgo...#WeeklyHoroscope:

Super sibs gift guide: 10 prezzies for your sis

No matter your budget, we’ve got a brilliant find for your fave femme. How sweet is that?

by alya0413 on 12/5/2011 6:08:25 PM

My sisters are weird, none of them like the normal things I would get someone. And the only thing I might be able to get is the frame and only one of them would like it becuase the other is soo picky and mean. I have no idea what to get her. But either way I always get the best gifts. I am so sentimental. Like I order online a T-shirt of my little brothers favorite DJ's even though they aren't even from America so it was hard to get but I know he is going to practically faint when he gets it. I can hardly wait to give it to him!

by topchef88 on 12/5/2011 5:54:19 PM

OMG. The pj's r really cute and they're so cheap.

by iheartglee on 12/5/2011 5:54:11 PM

=0 i really want those tiger headphones & the body wash!

by filaluvva on 12/5/2011 5:50:53 PM

Ummm.. These are all a little expensive. I mean, 46 dollars for headphones? No thanks! MOD MOOD MOD Do you guys have any cute DIY ideas that are pretty easy, and won't break the bank? THX! LUVS -- Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/5/2011 5:47:36 PM

And what if I have a brother??? lol

by svds on 12/5/2011 5:19:40 PM

if you have ever seen Juicystar07 on youtube and loved her, than you will love this club too! here, we will talk about fashion and makeup (given!) take quizzes, give makeup, fashion,and boy advice. why not join? it will be awesome!

by cutiecayley333 on 12/5/2011 5:09:39 PM

My sister is younger though! But she would love any of this Smile)

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 12/5/2011 4:58:26 PM

cute stuff but i dont have a sister....sad to say

by musicismymed99 on 12/5/2011 4:57:20 PM

I love these ideas! Super cute, but I have two brothers who are in college got any ideas? I need ideas for my... mom, dad, brothers, my 4 bffs!!!! If you have any ideas comment on my profile!!

by Tbarb14 on 12/5/2011 4:53:43 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!