Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

10 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

11 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Super sibs gift guide: 10 prezzies for your sis

No matter your budget, we’ve got a brilliant find for your fave femme. How sweet is that?

MOD! My niece is 5 (turning 6) and her Bday is coming soon. She loves Taylor Swift, Monster High, and Princesses. And I"m planning her party. What cheap theme and prezzie should I get her?

Hey Brianna,

That's awesome of you to plan her party! Places like party stores or Target have tons of themed party plates, napkins, and gift bag things that are pretty affordable, so I'm sure you can find some cool stuff for a theme there! I know Target has Wizards of Waverly Place, iCarly and Paul Frank, which would all be super cute, and I'm sure party supply stores would have even more than that. Since she probably already has the Monster High books and TSwift albums, why not get her a Taylor Swift shirt? You could also get her some lip balms or a fun accessory, like a cute mini purse or hair clip. Have fun!

Meghan D.

by BriannaM911 on 1/5/2012 3:26:31 PM

Cute ideas, thanks GL Smile

by malgal22 on 12/23/2011 2:23:36 PM

I got my little sis a book on seashells and a photo of her and her horse when they won a years-end award at the local horseshow. Most of these gifts are really cute though!

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 12:59:46 PM

i have a friend who is like my lil sister. her birthday is on the 24th! so i got her a bunch of nail polishes and a kit to do her nails.

by j4zm09 on 12/7/2011 3:28:12 PM

Hey come check out my club "DIY queens!!" if you like crafts!

by Tinyfire14 on 12/6/2011 8:58:12 PM

For everybody with tomboyish sisters..my sis is one too....maybe you could try the frame thing n glue things that remind you of her to the frame....or maybe a scarf n hat (if she stays outside like my sis she could use one)

by *Prissy20 on 12/6/2011 4:40:31 PM

I felt like this fit into a maybe like 10+ age range except for maybe the hat, and my sis wouldn't like that. She eight, she likes makeup but can't wear it, doen't have an iPod, she has a weird like Junie B Jones fashion sense that I don't get, and she hates reading. I'm not so sure what to get her.

by floweroni on 12/5/2011 8:53:44 PM

My mom is like a sister soo, yeah.

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/5/2011 8:44:55 PM

modmodmod can u post one about brothers

by millia7 on 12/5/2011 8:27:21 PM

What should I get my sister if she's a serious tomboy? (no joke she wore guy clothes and sorta does still she's not into candles and shoes like this says...)

by SmileyGal7 on 12/5/2011 7:47:13 PM

DIG THE CAT HEADPHONES!!!

by alya0413 on 12/5/2011 6:08:25 PM

My sisters are weird, none of them like the normal things I would get someone. And the only thing I might be able to get is the frame and only one of them would like it becuase the other is soo picky and mean. I have no idea what to get her. But either way I always get the best gifts. I am so sentimental. Like I order online a T-shirt of my little brothers favorite DJ's even though they aren't even from America so it was hard to get but I know he is going to practically faint when he gets it. I can hardly wait to give it to him!

by topchef88 on 12/5/2011 5:54:19 PM

OMG. The pj's r really cute and they're so cheap.

by iheartglee on 12/5/2011 5:54:11 PM

=0 i really want those tiger headphones & the body wash!

by filaluvva on 12/5/2011 5:50:53 PM

Ummm.. These are all a little expensive. I mean, 46 dollars for headphones? No thanks! MOD MOOD MOD Do you guys have any cute DIY ideas that are pretty easy, and won't break the bank? THX! LUVS -- Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/5/2011 5:47:36 PM

And what if I have a brother??? lol

by svds on 12/5/2011 5:19:40 PM

if you have ever seen Juicystar07 on youtube and loved her, than you will love this club too! here, we will talk about fashion and makeup (given!) take quizzes, give makeup, fashion,and boy advice. why not join? it will be awesome!

by cutiecayley333 on 12/5/2011 5:09:39 PM

My sister is younger though! But she would love any of this Smile)

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 12/5/2011 4:58:26 PM

cute stuff but i dont have a sister....sad to say

by musicismymed99 on 12/5/2011 4:57:20 PM

I love these ideas! Super cute, but I have two brothers who are in college got any ideas? I need ideas for my... mom, dad, brothers, my 4 bffs!!!! If you have any ideas comment on my profile!!

by Tbarb14 on 12/5/2011 4:53:43 PM

ok... what if my sisters a tomboy

by cupcake95234 on 12/5/2011 4:44:10 PM