6 HOURS AGO #BookClub: A lucky batch of book-lovin babes will score a copy of #Cinder to kick off our new book club. Enter here: http://t.co/UymDNwBfVb

7 HOURS AGO 7 more reasons we love hair chalk—get a week's worth of stellar styles: http://t.co/p7KSrefjYG

7 HOURS AGO The challenge is on, stylish sweeties! Enter the @mkc_couture #StyleSelfie contest: http://t.co/Ufc33qWyNE pic.twitter.com/FgoCyUPQST

COMMENTS

4 sequined dresses to add to your wishlist

Sparkle and shine with these showstopping stunners!

Hey, I love the XOXO Sleeveless Studded Sequin Racerback Mini Dress, but I don't know if even a small junior one will fit me! My waist is really tiny, and I'm kinda tall. Help!

by wildstar19 on 1/20/2012 2:09:29 PM

Lulus got rid of the sequin explosion one I searched everywhere for it. It was there a few weeks ago but not anymore I am so dissapointed I REALLY REALLY wanted it soo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by 15hayhay on 12/19/2011 7:36:20 PM

Luv the first one!<3
************************************************************
Hey Girlies!(: Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx<3
~Madi(:~

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/11/2011 6:51:48 PM

the first and last ones are absolutely aborbs

by HungerGamesRox99 on 12/9/2011 9:10:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD Do you know an actual store where I can get that multicolored sequin dress? Thanks so much

Sorry, chica, unfortunately lulu's is online only.
Jordan S.

by 15hayhay on 12/9/2011 4:20:48 PM

OMG gotta get the the sequin explosion one NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by 15hayhay on 12/9/2011 3:57:02 PM

I like the first and last <3

by Emiegal on 12/9/2011 7:56:41 AM

LUV the last one <3 <3 <3!!!!!

by crazycatlady66 on 12/8/2011 8:04:24 PM

Cute! I really need some new dresses

by Rgirl12 on 12/8/2011 7:42:08 PM

I like the dresses that have intricate patterns of sequins, but not ones that are JUST sequins.

by svds on 12/8/2011 7:41:28 PM

We're inspired by apples! Rock red lips this weekend for a li'l bit of autumn love.

Hurray, Fall is on its way! What are you going to miss most about summer?

Score a copy of Cinder for GL's newest book club!

Love the Lunar Chronicles?

Want to start an incredible new series?

We're thrilled to announce our Lunar Chronicles Book Club...starting with Cinder by Marissa Meyer! Want to score a free copy—then lead other GL girls in our book club chat?

* CLICK HERE to enter and win! *