1 HOURS AGO Missed the #RDMAs? We've got ya covered. http://t.co/bnYrCjuKo7

2 HOURS AGO Okay, this #promposal officially rocked our world. #truefriendship http://t.co/pXydpSXeLz

3 HOURS AGO What's in the stars for you this week? http://t.co/Y55og8UCW7

COMMENTS

4 sequined dresses to add to your wishlist

Sparkle and shine with these showstopping stunners!

Hey, I love the XOXO Sleeveless Studded Sequin Racerback Mini Dress, but I don't know if even a small junior one will fit me! My waist is really tiny, and I'm kinda tall. Help!

by wildstar19 on 1/20/2012 2:09:29 PM

Lulus got rid of the sequin explosion one I searched everywhere for it. It was there a few weeks ago but not anymore I am so dissapointed I REALLY REALLY wanted it soo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by 15hayhay on 12/19/2011 7:36:20 PM

Luv the first one!<3
************************************************************
Hey Girlies!(: Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx<3
~Madi(:~

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/11/2011 6:51:48 PM

the first and last ones are absolutely aborbs

by HungerGamesRox99 on 12/9/2011 9:10:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD Do you know an actual store where I can get that multicolored sequin dress? Thanks so much

Sorry, chica, unfortunately lulu's is online only.
Jordan S.

by 15hayhay on 12/9/2011 4:20:48 PM

OMG gotta get the the sequin explosion one NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by 15hayhay on 12/9/2011 3:57:02 PM

I like the first and last <3

by Emiegal on 12/9/2011 7:56:41 AM

LUV the last one <3 <3 <3!!!!!

by crazycatlady66 on 12/8/2011 8:04:24 PM

Cute! I really need some new dresses

by Rgirl12 on 12/8/2011 7:42:08 PM

I like the dresses that have intricate patterns of sequins, but not ones that are JUST sequins.

by svds on 12/8/2011 7:41:28 PM

It's almost time for beach weather! Treat yourself to a mani/pedi, whether you're headed to the shore or not.

You do most of your clothes shopping…

Wanna score the sweetest swag of the season? CLICK HERE and you could win our Fresh Spring Picks giveaway!

Want to know what your dreams *really* mean?

Find out what your crazy dreams could be telling you with our dream decoder, inspired by the magical new novel Dream a Little Dream

CLICK HERE to check it out.