4 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

5 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

6 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

4 sequined dresses to add to your wishlist

Sparkle and shine with these showstopping stunners!

Hey, I love the XOXO Sleeveless Studded Sequin Racerback Mini Dress, but I don't know if even a small junior one will fit me! My waist is really tiny, and I'm kinda tall. Help!

by wildstar19 on 1/20/2012 2:09:29 PM

Lulus got rid of the sequin explosion one I searched everywhere for it. It was there a few weeks ago but not anymore I am so dissapointed I REALLY REALLY wanted it soo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by 15hayhay on 12/19/2011 7:36:20 PM

Luv the first one!<3
************************************************************
Hey Girlies!(: Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx<3
~Madi(:~

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/11/2011 6:51:48 PM

the first and last ones are absolutely aborbs

by HungerGamesRox99 on 12/9/2011 9:10:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD Do you know an actual store where I can get that multicolored sequin dress? Thanks so much

Sorry, chica, unfortunately lulu's is online only.
Jordan S.

by 15hayhay on 12/9/2011 4:20:48 PM

OMG gotta get the the sequin explosion one NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by 15hayhay on 12/9/2011 3:57:02 PM

I like the first and last <3

by Emiegal on 12/9/2011 7:56:41 AM

LUV the last one <3 <3 <3!!!!!

by crazycatlady66 on 12/8/2011 8:04:24 PM

Cute! I really need some new dresses

by Rgirl12 on 12/8/2011 7:42:08 PM

I like the dresses that have intricate patterns of sequins, but not ones that are JUST sequins.

by svds on 12/8/2011 7:41:28 PM