AN HOUR AGO Online. shopping. all. day! đź’„ Get 20% off your *entire*#bybbeautifull order @

1 HOURS AGO Confidence is hard. This can help:

4 ways to rework your LBD for any occasion

Winter-ready updates for the timeless dress.

i got leopard sperrys for christmas and i love them, but are they tacky? animal print is def in right???

Hey girl,

Animal print is one of those styles that is almost always in, and right now is no exception.The key word here is moderation, however. Too much animal print is kind of tacky. But your shoes worn with no other forms of animal print will look totally hip! I suggest pairing your sperry's with jeans and a black shirt.

Kathryn S.

by cheerkat22 on 12/29/2011 12:35:55 PM

by peacelovegoogle on 12/7/2011 6:52:10 PM

I love all these ides! Although I personally wouldn't be in and LBD to curl up on thcouch, but to each her own. I saw that purple cardigan at AE on Black Friday. I thought it was adorbs. Maybe I'll just have to go back and get it... Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 12/7/2011 3:47:55 PM

them shoes are sooooooo cute! i would wear those alot! lol

by j4zm09 on 12/7/2011 2:54:32 PM

Love the collar necklace,cardi,gold bag,and tights!

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/6/2011 11:14:48 PM

i like these hahah purrr-fect i saw this CHI flat iron and it had cheetah print so they called it CHI-tahh hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah

by legallyginger12345 on 12/6/2011 6:14:30 PM

I love dressing up and wearing cute dresses and maybe heels, but I'm a tomboy so I only dress up for special occasions so I have like 2 dresses. I would love to be able for me and my friends to dress up nice and go places sometimes, but where would I go dressed like that? I mean...I wouldn't go to Wal-Mart dressed like that and probably not even the mall. Plus I'm only gonna be 14 in a month..any help? thanks!

Well the best places to go dressed up is the movies and out to dinner. I always go out with my friends all dressed up for dinner. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by pinkguitar98 on 12/6/2011 5:49:08 PM

I like the purple sweater the best. The lacey back of it looks cute!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music! Go to my profile to join! svds

by svds on 12/6/2011 3:00:32 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!