13 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

14 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

20 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

4 ways to rework your LBD for any occasion

Winter-ready updates for the timeless dress.

modmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmomdmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmod!
i got leopard sperrys for christmas and i love them, but are they tacky? animal print is def in right???
thxx

Hey girl,

Animal print is one of those styles that is almost always in, and right now is no exception.The key word here is moderation, however. Too much animal print is kind of tacky. But your shoes worn with no other forms of animal print will look totally hip! I suggest pairing your sperry's with jeans and a black shirt.

Kathryn S.

by cheerkat22 on 12/29/2011 12:35:55 PM

CUTE

by peacelovegoogle on 12/7/2011 6:52:10 PM

I love all these ides! Although I personally wouldn't be in and LBD to curl up on thcouch, but to each her own. I saw that purple cardigan at AE on Black Friday. I thought it was adorbs. Maybe I'll just have to go back and get it... Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 12/7/2011 3:47:55 PM

them shoes are sooooooo cute! i would wear those alot! lol

by j4zm09 on 12/7/2011 2:54:32 PM

Love the collar necklace,cardi,gold bag,and tights!

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/6/2011 11:14:48 PM

i like these hahah purrr-fect i saw this CHI flat iron and it had cheetah print so they called it CHI-tahh hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah

by legallyginger12345 on 12/6/2011 6:14:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I love dressing up and wearing cute dresses and maybe heels, but I'm a tomboy so I only dress up for special occasions so I have like 2 dresses. I would love to be able for me and my friends to dress up nice and go places sometimes, but where would I go dressed like that? I mean...I wouldn't go to Wal-Mart dressed like that and probably not even the mall. Plus I'm only gonna be 14 in a month..any help? thanks!

Well the best places to go dressed up is the movies and out to dinner. I always go out with my friends all dressed up for dinner. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by pinkguitar98 on 12/6/2011 5:49:08 PM

I like the purple sweater the best. The lacey back of it looks cute!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music! Go to my profile to join! svds

by svds on 12/6/2011 3:00:32 PM

Try parting your hair down the middle or off to the side to change the appearance of your face. If you have bangs, move ’em to the other side and see if your friends notice a difference!

Do your parents have Facebook accounts?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!