26 MINUTES AGO How are you spending time with your family this holiday weekend? Tell us in emojis! 🐶🚲📷 💅

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What date should you go on this weekend?

9 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

6 ah-dorable party dresses for curvy cuties

On our wishlists? Oh, just a festive frock or two...

Am I an hourglass? I am 5/4, my bust n hips are 36" and my waist is 26"! Also, are hourglass and curvy figures the same thing?

Hey girl! Hourglass and curvy can be similar and it sounds like you have something like an hourglass figure. xxoo
Maggie P.

by JBgal33♥ on 7/26/2012 4:50:06 PM

All of you should join Music Stars and Girl Talk so we can talk about lots of things like these dresses

by Mgirl12 on 12/30/2011 1:17:16 PM

the 3rd one is the best but i don't think i would choose any of them to actually wear

by missfashionista10 on 12/29/2011 3:23:50 PM

I really don't know what the best clothes are for me. I'm kinda broad shouldered with long arms, kinda big hips, a 32a cup, and im 4'2". is there any type of party dresses that would fit? Thanks a bunch!Wink

by tweety bird1234 on 12/27/2011 4:49:37 PM

Could you tell me what my body type is?
I'm 5'2, 32B cup size, between .... pounds, size 1-3 pants, XS-S shirt, also my arms are long and skinny and my legs are fuller and athletic type-looking
I just never know what to look at when it pertains to body type

Hey girlie,

You're definitely a more petite frame because of your height. Since it sounds like your bottom half is bigger than your top (in that healthy, athletic way) I think I would try to blend the rules for the pear shape and the athletic/ruler shape, then see which types of clothing work for you! Smile It's hard to classify most girls into ONE body shape, but using two will help ya score the most flattering looks!
Lauren C.

by CharleighS on 12/17/2011 11:09:51 PM

OMG loveeeee the white one wit the black ruffle! And whoever said they're too short THEY ARE PARTY DRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by punky99 on 12/16/2011 4:47:37 PM

They are all SO short!! How about the girls who want to cover up a bit! Wow...

by pansyeyes on 12/16/2011 10:11:23 AM

My comments doesnt get posted so whenever i need advice on anything my commnet doesnt get posted plz help!!

by rprincess98 on 12/13/2011 9:42:29 AM

Mod Mod Mod
Could you possibly tell me what my body shape would be, my chest is 34 inches, my waist is 28 inches, and my hips are 32 inches. Thanks Smile

Hey Girl,

Your proportions are pretty even, and since your waist is smaller than your hips and chest, I would say you are an hourglass shape. Check out the best dresses for your shape!
Rachel N.

by Toostie82 on 12/12/2011 3:11:42 PM

Love Harry Potter? Go To My Profile And Go To Dumbledores Army D.A. Positions Open!

by EddyKala on 12/11/2011 7:31:00 PM

Black & white is a classic combo—and the pair never goes out of style. What can you put together in your closet to fit this theme?
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!