8 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

11 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

12 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

6 dazzling dresses for hourglass girlies

Feast your eyes on these figure-flaunting frocks for all of your seasonal shindigs...

how do i dress if i have an hourglass figure, am medium height , is athleic, and busty

Hey girl!

An hourglass figure is a great thing to have! You need to show it off. Belted high waisted shorts or a dress with a belt will accentuate your waist. Flared jeans with wedges will show off your awesome athletic legs.
Rachael A.

by mustachio54 on 6/11/2012 10:14:18 AM

So cute laugh out loud oh my gosh wish i had

by allmeallthetime on 5/17/2012 6:29:02 PM

mod mod mod
how do you figure out your body shape? i always have no idea what to wear to flatter my figure

Hey girlie,

It's all about proportions. How are your shoulders, compared to your hips? Is your waist tiny in between larger boobs and hips? Are your hips bigger than your shoulders/chest? Are you skinny and straight all the way down? You gotta figure out where you carry your curves (if any), then you can figure out what your size is!

Lauren C.

by fmo877 on 1/15/2012 10:25:13 AM

i dont think these things should show so much skin

by 1356115 on 1/13/2012 4:52:39 PM

i dont think these things should show so much skin

by 1356115 on 1/13/2012 4:52:14 PM

MOD MOD
Heeeeeyyyyy two questions
1)I don't know what body type I am
My waist is very noticeable
My hips and bust are almost the same (my hips
are a little bit bigger but I'm not developed yet)
And my legs are about the same length as my torso
2)is there anything you can do to make your legs
longer or at least look longer
Ppppllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee respond
Thx Smile

Hey babe,

Since your bust and hips are fairly equal with a defined waist in between, you sound like an hourglass shape to me Smile To create the illusion of longer legs, try wearing boots with heels and pointed toes. Avoid cropped pants (like capris) and wear full length pants. Skinny jeans could be gorgeous and make your legs look leaner/longer. High waisted, pleated skirts are also super cute for you! Smile
Lauren C.

by Kui on 12/30/2011 12:11:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so I've hit puberty but I don't have boobs but I've got really big hips and a teeny tiny waist is that like an hourglass shape???? Oh and then do you think these would go with a denim jean jacket???

Hey girlie,

Since your bust and waist are small, but your hips are big, you're actually more of a pear shape!

And absolutely! Rock that denim jacket with confidence and it'll go with pretty much anything Smile I love the denim texture with a soft and girly dress!
Lauren C.

by supergirl345 on 12/29/2011 11:15:26 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!
hEY, i'M CONFUSED... WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'HOURGLASS' OR 'RULER' GIRLIES??? I KNOW IT'S A BODY SHAPE BUT WHAT DOES AND HOURGLASS PERSON LOOK LIKE??? WHAT ABOUT A CURVY???

Hey girl,

An hourglass shape means you've got curves and a tiny waist -- think hips and boobs, but a small natural waistline. A ruler is a thin gal who's about the same size throughout; a curvy girl has boobs, a bum, and hips (similar to an hourglass type, but you may have a waist). Here's an article that will give you the whole scoop! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/06/06/The-scoop-on-body-shapes.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by Integrity on 12/24/2011 1:54:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Lol hey hey hey! I just got these Sugar Rush Studs from Pastry and not quite sure what to wear with them. Well, I know I could wear skinny jeans, or shorts, but I want to know what type of shirt I could wear. Help!

Hey girly,

I would totally just go with a T-Shirt. With skinny jeans, that would look totally cute.

Catie C.

by Cejaec on 12/20/2011 11:43:01 AM

i like the silver and blue ones

by the_last_ninja on 12/18/2011 3:31:55 PM