Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

1 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

2 HOURS AGO We chilled with @CodySimpson at @barbizonmodels' Passport to Discovery cruise, and THIS is what he said: http://t.co/rHxMCbdWJj

COMMENTS

GL's ultimate high-heel workout

The five moves you need to rock sky-high stilettos all night long

@Lauren C.
Thanks! But my church is super casual so wearing heels there would look really weird but all the others are awesome! Thanks!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/12/2011 7:17:54 PM

Hey! I was just wondering if it's true that when you suck ur tummy in for at least one minute a day, you will lose belly flab. My friend told me this and I was wondering if it's true.

by OCcheerbabe on 12/9/2011 11:36:21 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
Besides a party, where are some other good places to wear heels? Like, 2,3, and 4 inch heels?

Hey girlie,

You could wear heels to a choir concert/band performance, church, lunch with your besties, a nice dinner with mom and dad, school dances, or even just to spice up a trip to the supermarket Smile
Lauren C.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/9/2011 10:57:00 PM

Awesome! BTW, love the heels in the pic! I'm just afraid to brake the heels! Lol thats why I don't wear heels over four - five inches plus where to wear them accept a party?

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/9/2011 10:55:48 PM

I have some heels that are SUPER cute but a little big and I can't walk in them very well so THANK YOU GL!!! <3 you for this. Laughing

by Nikichic on 12/9/2011 8:44:29 PM

i love heels!!!!!!!! i walk around in heels daily! lol like today!

by j4zm09 on 12/7/2011 3:21:35 PM

MOD! Help!
i just went outside to get my dog and a man was there with his puppy. i hadnt seen him before. he said "cute dog," and proceeded to tell me his name was Jeremy and that he moved in across the street. it was dark and i couldnt see his face well, so i only said hi and went back in. i already told my mom, but im still feeling scared...he said it in a creepy way and im afraid hes going to do something. maybe im just being paranoid. Please help!

Dont worry about it for now. Just keep your distance from him if you see him again. However he may be a really nice person Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by heytiger26 on 12/6/2011 6:54:32 PM

Now I wanna get heels so I can do this stuff. Haha. But seriously, this is some good advice. It's good to know that I won't look like an idiot in heels anymore. Smile

XOXO~Courtney

by cmn5297 on 12/6/2011 6:28:25 PM

haha, love it!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music! Go to my profile to join! svds

by svds on 12/6/2011 3:03:32 PM

If I'm going to be wearing heels, I always walk up and down stairs in them. It helps you not only prepare yourself for doing stairs in them, but also once you can conquer steps, walking on flat ground becomes a breeze!

by supersingershannon on 12/6/2011 2:45:20 PM