2 HOURS AGO @comicgal40 @abbbyr5 The Bethesda signing moved to Tysons Corner, VA. Same general area! :)

2 HOURS AGO RT @albumR5: @rydelR5 I'm honestly so proud 💋💗#RydelRYLRpic.twitter.com/LmMNjikiibiib

2 HOURS AGO RT @rydelrylmag: #R5Family 💗@rydelR55 is releasing her very own special edition issue! Check it out on July 10th! �#RydelRYLYpic.twitter.com/2qZPObRSux2…

COMMENTS

So, who's gonna win NBT?

Shealeigh or Zack Montana? We finally find out tonight!

Zack! Zack! Zack! Sorry to all the Shaliegh fans, but Zack is taking the road Bieber did. And he's successful,

by loomis15 on 12/9/2011 12:44:09 AM

I'm so in for Shealeigh. She is such a good singer (: I wish my voice was like hers.. she's wayy better than me! Zack is also a good singer, but I'm sticking to my instinct and crossin' my fingers. Girls rule! [:

by mimi_girl12 on 12/8/2011 5:25:13 PM

Shaealeigh Who else?

by OMG4ever on 12/7/2011 9:59:39 PM

i haven't really kept up with NBT, but when i listened to zack and shealeigh- shealeigh is sooooo much better! zack- no offence to his fans- is a JB wannabe. he can't dance or sing, and i really can't see how he's in the finals. if he ends up winning, something suspicious is going on with disney.....

by flutechick101 on 12/7/2011 7:44:21 PM

Shealeigh!Shealeigh!Shealeigh!Shealeigh!

by artgaldh on 12/7/2011 7:07:57 PM

Love gymnastics? want some tips? wanna share what you are doin'? Go to my profile and join my gymnastics4ever club. I can not wait to see more people join Smile

by swimmerchic96 on 12/7/2011 6:02:12 PM

shealeigh duhh...lol did anyone else notice she buys all her clothes at delias?(:

by heyygurly321 on 12/7/2011 5:59:55 PM

shealeigh duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

by supersmileyface27 on 12/7/2011 5:04:48 PM

Shealeigh!!

by Sheyenne on 12/7/2011 4:50:50 PM

shealeigh!Zack's voice is really annoying,pitchy, and zazely sounding!Shealeigh rocks!She has sooooooo much talent!

*No offense to anyone!Let me know if it offends you*

hugs & tickles