2 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

3 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

So, who's gonna win NBT?

Shealeigh or Zack Montana? We finally find out tonight!

Zack! Zack! Zack! Sorry to all the Shaliegh fans, but Zack is taking the road Bieber did. And he's successful,

by loomis15 on 12/9/2011 12:44:09 AM

I'm so in for Shealeigh. She is such a good singer (: I wish my voice was like hers.. she's wayy better than me! Zack is also a good singer, but I'm sticking to my instinct and crossin' my fingers. Girls rule! [:

by mimi_girl12 on 12/8/2011 5:25:13 PM

Shaealeigh Who else?

by OMG4ever on 12/7/2011 9:59:39 PM

i haven't really kept up with NBT, but when i listened to zack and shealeigh- shealeigh is sooooo much better! zack- no offence to his fans- is a JB wannabe. he can't dance or sing, and i really can't see how he's in the finals. if he ends up winning, something suspicious is going on with disney.....

by flutechick101 on 12/7/2011 7:44:21 PM

by artgaldh on 12/7/2011 7:07:57 PM

Love gymnastics? want some tips? wanna share what you are doin'? Go to my profile and join my gymnastics4ever club. I can not wait to see more people join Smile

by swimmerchic96 on 12/7/2011 6:02:12 PM

shealeigh did anyone else notice she buys all her clothes at delias?(:

by heyygurly321 on 12/7/2011 5:59:55 PM

shealeigh duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

by supersmileyface27 on 12/7/2011 5:04:48 PM

by Sheyenne on 12/7/2011 4:50:50 PM

shealeigh!Zack's voice is really annoying,pitchy, and zazely sounding!Shealeigh rocks!She has sooooooo much talent!

*No offense to anyone!Let me know if it offends you*

hugs & tickles

by cheekymonkey1 on 12/7/2011 4:25:43 PM

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!