11 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

11 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

12 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

10 trendy treats for under $25

The gift guide for the chic chick on your list who has everything…

OMG I own that lotion! I love it sooooooooooo much! Bath and Body Works is my fave company in the world!

by kimmycakes14 on 12/24/2011 12:02:51 PM

N OTHING FOR FIVE DOLLARS OR LESS! *sob*

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/22/2011 8:00:03 PM

haha i have a panda hat!!!! but mines better!!! lol :-D

by CupcakePanda on 12/19/2011 6:15:52 PM

Come check out my club, DIY queens, for great homemade gift ideas! Apply for a position to share your own crafts and recipes, take quizzes, ask questions and more! Join the club and let your creative juices flow!!

by Tinyfire14 on 12/13/2011 7:10:13 PM

Mod! Mod!
A lot of my friends are getting me gifts but I don't know what to get them! What is a simple gift that I can get all my friends at once?

Hey girlie,

Try baking them all cookies! You could wrap them up in red or green cellophane, tie the bundle with a sparkly ribbon, and give it with a bottle of lotion, bubble bath, nail polish, or a gift card! <3
Lauren C.

by caligirl99 on 12/10/2011 9:23:55 PM

I LOVE THE HARAJUKU GIRLS!!! Smile

by xWoodstockx on 12/9/2011 8:34:35 PM

Hey sweet_sofia, I love leg warmers. I think they'd look cute with either gray, black or brown shoes depending on the shade. Boots, tennis shoes or flats will work. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/9/2011 7:13:50 PM

MOD MOD
So I have purple legwarmers. What kind of shoes do I wear them with? And what color?
Thanks!(:

by sweet_sofia on 12/9/2011 7:06:03 PM

Are you one of those random lovers of unicorns? Always the crazy one? Join my club "UNOpiggies" Join the fun

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/9/2011 5:54:21 PM

sally hansen nail stickers stink

by millia7 on 12/9/2011 5:37:09 PM

Tired of your usual wardrobe? This school year, try focusing on asymmetrical shapes and bright colors. Sometimes, switching up an outfit can improve your overall attitude.

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.