11 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

12 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Do you make friends fast?: http://t.co/xMlNdFDVY7 pic.twitter.com/daKzXTvX2D

COMMENTS

10 trendy treats for under $25

The gift guide for the chic chick on your list who has everything…

OMG I own that lotion! I love it sooooooooooo much! Bath and Body Works is my fave company in the world!

by kimmycakes14 on 12/24/2011 12:02:51 PM

N OTHING FOR FIVE DOLLARS OR LESS! *sob*

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/22/2011 8:00:03 PM

haha i have a panda hat!!!! but mines better!!! lol :-D

by CupcakePanda on 12/19/2011 6:15:52 PM

Come check out my club, DIY queens, for great homemade gift ideas! Apply for a position to share your own crafts and recipes, take quizzes, ask questions and more! Join the club and let your creative juices flow!!

by Tinyfire14 on 12/13/2011 7:10:13 PM

Mod! Mod!
A lot of my friends are getting me gifts but I don't know what to get them! What is a simple gift that I can get all my friends at once?

Hey girlie,

Try baking them all cookies! You could wrap them up in red or green cellophane, tie the bundle with a sparkly ribbon, and give it with a bottle of lotion, bubble bath, nail polish, or a gift card! <3
Lauren C.

by caligirl99 on 12/10/2011 9:23:55 PM

I LOVE THE HARAJUKU GIRLS!!! Smile

by xWoodstockx on 12/9/2011 8:34:35 PM

Hey sweet_sofia, I love leg warmers. I think they'd look cute with either gray, black or brown shoes depending on the shade. Boots, tennis shoes or flats will work. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/9/2011 7:13:50 PM

MOD MOD
So I have purple legwarmers. What kind of shoes do I wear them with? And what color?
Thanks!(:

by sweet_sofia on 12/9/2011 7:06:03 PM

Are you one of those random lovers of unicorns? Always the crazy one? Join my club "UNOpiggies" Join the fun

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/9/2011 5:54:21 PM

sally hansen nail stickers stink

by millia7 on 12/9/2011 5:37:09 PM

If you don’t have time to wash your hair, try a chic topknot or a side braid. Your hair will look cute without even trying!

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!