AN HOUR AGO Who else is sobbing because #Facebook is down?! 😿

AN HOUR AGO 20 things you won't learn in school: http://t.co/aFaS0bT4wl

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 red-hot readers feel the love with this @AntibullyInfo bracelet: http://t.co/B3fKHk5cnR

COMMENTS

5 (new) holiday music videos to get in the festive mood

Let the holiday countdown begin!

well, we did know Justin likes cougars...

by couturecub on 12/11/2011 9:11:48 PM

Mariah Cary is sticking her butt out the whole time and her dress is like nothing!Justin is quite hot though! I wish they included the Mistletoe video!

by miaboo123 on 12/10/2011 9:44:31 AM

ai love megan and lizzy! yay!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/9/2011 11:39:36 PM

"It's Christmas Time" by Megan and Liz is awesome!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/9/2011 10:43:12 PM

actually, @thebandgeek, mariah carey is 41, not 28. kinda creepy haha

by dancedancedance726 on 12/9/2011 10:42:21 PM

lol i played them all together, not to bad

by cupcake95234 on 12/9/2011 10:28:20 PM

the justin bieber and mariah carey is really creepy since she's like 28 and hes like 17

by the band geek on 12/9/2011 7:54:49 PM

That Band Perry's 25 Days Of Christmas Is Catchy I Hear Myself Singing It Sometimes.

by EddyKala on 12/9/2011 5:39:14 PM

I love all these videos! I've never heard of Before You Exit before, but they're really good. And they're cute to boot! Haha. Smile That would be the one thing I notice. But seriously I love Christmas! It's joyous and cheerful. I'm decorating my room this weekend! Yay! Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 12/9/2011 4:24:00 PM

Emiegal I agree it's kind of freaking me out...I'm scared for life!

by SmileyGal7 on 12/9/2011 4:04:42 PM