7 HOURS AGO 7 ways to not feel like you're dying on your period: http://t.co/oUolsvMQdC

9 HOURS AGO Is there a better scent than chocolate-orange? Dare you to name one. 🍫🍊

10 HOURS AGO Literally every girl deserves this: http://t.co/6bYAIX3jxy

COMMENTS

6 glam gifts for your fashion-forward BFF

The poshest prezzies any stylista would snap up!

I prefer handmade gifts, my friends always love them!

by e2000 on 12/9/2011 10:33:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
ok, so i got a big family (cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.)
christmas party tomorrow. but my bestest friend, my sister, her best friend, and my parents are going. and theres gonna be some reaaaaalllly cute guys there. so my prob: i dont know what to wear. i want something to impress the guys there, but i cant wear a dress or anything, and obviously its gonna be cold. i (unfortuneatly) dont have a sweater or anything. so pleaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee make an outfit, hair, and nailpolish color suggestion for me???
thank you sooooooo much! XOXO

Hey girlie,

Go with a simple hair style, like a sleek ponytail. Pair that with a bright pop of color on your nails (cheery red?) and a casual but fun outfit: go with a pair of skinnies, a green tank with a cardigan or blazer on top,  and comfy flats. If you don't want to wear a skirt or dress to make things fancier, those bright colors will make you feel festive and fun all night! Smile
Lauren C.

by wishuponastar97 on 12/9/2011 9:08:12 PM

Hello girlies! Join my club Mr. UNOpiggy for random fun!

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/9/2011 6:16:06 PM

Luv the nail polish!!!! Smile

by theatreluver26 on 12/8/2011 10:41:35 PM

The nail polish bottle is so clever and adorable, but kind of pricey for just one bottle of nail polish- I could buy 2 Essie nail polishes for a dollar less than I could that one. But if it were a Christmas gift, I guess spending that on one bottle of nail polish could make sense Smile

by svds on 12/8/2011 7:25:42 PM

my bff wants to set me up with one of her friends. at first i was really reluctant to agree but im kind of warming up to the idea... what should i do?

Hey girlie,

Go for it! What have you got to lose? Give it a chance - you could really click with the guy, you could discover a new friend, or you could realize that he's not for you. Either way, you'll know you took a chance... and you can feel good about that Smile
Lauren C.

by dancer10196 on 12/8/2011 7:13:33 PM

Headband = Weird
The Shorts are okay, but the bracelet and nail polish is awesome!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/8/2011 6:19:52 PM

MOD MOD MODDD i need advice. at my school there are cute guys but they always go for the popular girls. i pretty sure im pretty i just don't know why guys will never ask me out or come up and talk to me. sometimes they'll be like "u have pretty eyes" and stuff like that i just dont get it!
thanks,
ABBY Smile

Hey Abby,

Sometimes we can rely on the boys to make all the moves, but other times we gotta take their hints and make moves ourselves! A guy saying "you have pretty eyes" is totally flirting. So the next time that happens, flirt back! Talk to him a little, then let some time pass, then start a convo on your own. It's all about balance - you putting in some effort, him putting in some effort. Make sure you flirt to give off the hint that you're into the guy (rather than acting buddy-buddy or closed off)...and see how it goes! Smile
Lauren C.

by abigail_ellen_hoff <3 on 12/8/2011 5:04:40 PM

The sweater shorts and headband look kind of weird...but the bracelet's cute!

by sweetooth on 12/8/2011 3:09:45 PM

i hate that headband! but the shoes are cute!

by Swimgirl96 on 12/8/2011 2:39:52 AM

Feeling a bit blah? Pop on a cute flower hair-piece and you'll brighten your day!

We don't have a poll for right now!

Watch this space - one will be available soon!

Wanna score the sweetest swag of the season? CLICK HERE and you could win our Fresh Spring Picks giveaway!

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.