6 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

9 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

10 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Cute Christmas tree crafts

Deck the halls with 5 adorable DIYs

The sugar cookie Christmas tree is awesome!!!! I will add that to my list of things I have to bake for the holidays!

by SoccerLili on 11/18/2012 6:13:04 PM

OMG I made these once and didn't stop untill x-mas day made 1 for all of my teachers and friends they were all over my house!!

by Payton K on 1/21/2012 9:23:45 AM

MOD!!!!
Major messup on my end. I'm meeting my little cousins Tonight & can't seem to get anything right for them. They are two and four. I need help ASAP!!!

Hey girl,

How about a toy or DVD? Every kid could use a new toy, like a doll or a car. Good luck and have fun!

Meghan D.

by BeautyQueen10 on 12/24/2011 10:00:22 AM

Im totally making the cookie xmas tree!!! Its presh!!!!!

by Punky99 on 12/17/2011 9:43:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MODD!!!
I was ony GL a couple of weeks ago and I saw an article about a DIY facial scrub.. it involved brown suger? Frown I cannot find it anywhere on the site.. I really want to make it. Do you know where it is?

Hey girlie,

Hmm...I seem to remember that article too, but I'm having trouble finding it too. I'll keep trying! In the meantime, try these DIY face masks. They're not scrubs, but they'll still really help keep your skin feeling great!

UPDATE: Ooooh, it's not brown sugar but it's a body scrub! Give it a go!

Lauren C.

by nomnomz324 on 12/15/2011 7:47:43 PM

Come check out my club, DIY queens, for great homemade gift ideas! Apply for a position to share your own crafts and recipes, take quizzes, ask questions and more! Join the club and let your creative juices flow!!

by Tinyfire14 on 12/13/2011 7:06:14 PM

I like this guy, but Im not sure if he likes me. Sometimes he acts like he likes me, and everyone else thinks he does too, while other times he acts like he doesnt like me at all. I am so confused!!!

Hey girlie,

It's hard to generalize, but a lot of guys have no clue what signals they're giving off. Flirting and sending clear messages to girls about their feelings? Not even an issue they think about. And that can make it TOTALLY tough for us to figure out what the heck is going on in their minds! Instead of analyzing his every move and confusing yourself further, try getting to know him better. Talk to him, hang out with him outside of school (if you can), ask him for homework help, and flirt. Then, see if you can get a mutual friend to help you out by asking him if he has a crush on anyone. With guys like this, you probably won't know if he likes ya for sure unless you hear it from him straight! But in the meantime, you can totally make yourself part of his life so he thinks about you a lot Smile
Lauren C.

by eemmais on 12/10/2011 12:36:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I want to make chocolate candy bark (one of your feature recipes on GL.com), and I wanted to make it with either candy canes or M&Ms. If I want to use candy canes, how much should I use in order to make 36 candy barks? Candy Canes? And how many people does the recipe feed if I make it exactly like that?

Hey girlie,

Try buying a medium sized bag of M&Ms or a box of candy canes (not the small boxes/bags, but not a jumbo size - somewhere in the middle) and add as many to the mix as you want. It's hard to tell exactly how many you'll need, since people prefer more or less depending on their tastes! Smile
Lauren C.

by Emilicious on 12/9/2011 12:12:34 AM

The cookie tree sounds amazing!

by MidnightMockingbird on 12/7/2011 9:46:54 PM

I always take old light bulbs and take that glue glitter stuff and put it on them. It makes great Christmas gifts Smile and to hang it up you put a ribbon around it Laughing

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 12/7/2011 9:11:41 PM