8 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

9 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

10 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Cute Christmas tree crafts

Deck the halls with 5 adorable DIYs

For the tiny tree: Whole Foods and other places carry cute little rosemary trees that look just like regular Christmas trees but smell AMAZING and also can be used for seasoning. I love decorating those for my foodie friends.

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 12/7/2011 8:39:03 PM

i know this has nothing to do with christmas but i really want to stop bitting my nails but its a habit! want can i do to stop it?? thanks! <3

Lynae P.

by michelle132 on 12/7/2011 8:19:56 PM

I have no idea what to get my bff for the holidays!!
She's kinda a tomboy yet has a girly side. She loves to horseback ride, bake, and shoot nerf guns and bow and arrows. Shes outdoorsy and loves climbing trees. She also likes doing her nails. Thanks!!

Lynae P.

by Nmun2000 on 12/7/2011 7:21:35 PM

They looked kinda boring. Honestly I just skimmed 'cause I didn't wanna waste my time. Tong

by peacelovegoogle on 12/7/2011 6:19:26 PM

Love gymnastics? want some tips? wanna share what you are doin'? Go to my profile and join my gymnastics4ever club. I can not wait to see more people join Smile

by swimmerchic96 on 12/7/2011 6:00:45 PM

Great ideas, I wanna try the cookie tree, looks creative and delicious!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music!! Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 12/7/2011 5:03:42 PM

Cute!!! These look fun and festive Smile Perfect for Chritsmas!

by Sheyenne on 12/7/2011 4:46:32 PM

That is a fantastic looking cookie tree, we make cookies as a family tradition but nothing like that. I even have friends comes over but this year it may just be my bf. We eat and make them all at the same time. What is left we eat and drink milk.

by luckykel on 12/7/2011 4:42:23 PM

I <3 christmas music and get that it's happy and all, but maybe you could do something for us jewish kids who celebrate Hannukah? THANKS!

Lynae P.

by superstarlala on 12/7/2011 4:38:13 PM

So cute! I love Christmas and I cannot wait until it's here. Christmas specials every night until then? I think yes! Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 12/7/2011 3:44:17 PM

You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!