1 HOURS AGO If you have food allergies, then you know the struggle is real: http://t.co/nO9df9R6Au

2 HOURS AGO Found: The best bangs for your face shape: http://t.co/qST9gEsIfs

3 HOURS AGO Go behind the scenes of this year's #GLfashbash: http://t.co/qDH8tnIGJi

COMMENTS

Dear M&D: Gimme back my cell phone, please!

It turns out sexting isn’t as widespread as we thought…

My mom ALWAYS goes through my messages. I mean I know you pay for it and all but REALLY WHAT HAOOENED TO PRIVACY IT'S NOT LIKE I POST NAKED PICS OF ME ON THE INTERNET!!

by Firefox101 on 6/26/2012 2:59:45 AM

I freaking hate chain letters! Whoever made the first chain letter ever was an idiot

by Firefox101 on 5/3/2012 12:44:26 AM

@paramoregurl MOD MOD MOD! why do you let them post chain letter's? they are scary for any little girl that read's them! SURE they are not real but sometimes it can go a little to far! ~~~Emma.

Well, I always delete them whenever I'm modding.  Can't say the same for the other girls!
Jordan S.

by Emma2112 on 12/16/2011 8:53:15 AM

Lol, I seriously hate when I have my phone and textin like a guy.. and my moms like whooo are you texting? None of ur beeswax, and don't u trust me? Lol. So I just say my friends and she belives me

by mimi_girl12 on 12/14/2011 3:04:01 PM

since you ve already started reading you cart stop.my name is kelena.ii have black hair,and green eyes.i am 13. i was abuses my whole life.i have no ears or nose,because my parents chopped them off with a rusty fork. i am dead.i will show up in your room in 13 days and kill you by chopping your body parts with a rusty fork unless you post this on 5 pages.THIS IS NO JOKE!! if you do,something good will happen to you within 13 days.if you dont belive this wait

by paramoregurl on 12/13/2011 6:52:36 PM

Personally I think 1% is low and a lot of people may not answer truthfully because they feel bad or guilty for doing it so they dont admit to it.

I think sexting is either sending naked pictures of yourself or sending explicit text messages. But I know guys who have naked pictures of girls on their phones and I have friends who have shown naked pictures of their bf's, plus some of my bff have sent pictures of random hot looking naked guys around.

Maybe the 1% is correct for people sending them to people they dont know but I think people who are dating and have a bf either have sent them or have gotten naked pictures of their bf.

by luckykel on 12/9/2011 4:31:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I have 2 problems/questions
1) I really want to audition for my schools musical but im really scared to because 1 i cant sing and 2 this one guy keeps pointing out that I cant sing. I'm friends with everyone else thats trying out but and they all wnat me to but I'm still really scare. How do I get over this?
2) My crush asked my best friend if I liked him. my friends say this probly means he likes me but doesnt wanna do anything until he knows if i like him back. does he like me? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

1) To be in a musical, it's kind of important for you to be a confident, disciplined, and most importantly talented singer. That's kinda the nature of the musical! But you could audition for a school play instead, plus audition as a background dancer/character, design and sew costumes, design and paint sets, etc. There are TONS of ways to get involved with the musical without actually pushing yourself to do something that you aren't meant to do. If you really do want to learn how to sing, talk to your chorus/music teacher and ask for advice.

2) It's tough to tell for sure just from one piece of info like this, but if he cares that you like him...that's a pretty good sign ;)
Lauren C.

by dancerchic_4 on 12/8/2011 9:41:19 PM

Why is nobody talking about sexting? anyways- i think sexting isn't showing photographs of other people its of yourself. Maybe if your look at nude photos on your phone but don't send them, thats sexting but if you send a picture saying like "omg who would post this photograph on the internet? lol" then in my book thats NOT sexting

by silent on 12/7/2011 9:10:47 PM

~Mod~
I've known this guy for two years we go to the same school (We are both in 8th grade). He is really hot and he's nice. I ally like him and one of his I ends said that he likes slutty girls which I am NOT. What should I do to get him to like me without being a ummmmm slut? Thnx

Lynae P.

by Livvy7 on 12/7/2011 7:44:57 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!
Okay so lately I hate how I look. I always feel ugly and fat and like everyone is better than me. I always thought I was pretty talented but now I look around and feel like everyone is better than me and anything I do. I feel like there's nothing special about me at all. I feel like everyone is prettier and smarter and more talented than me. I don't know why I feel like this and does anyone know how I can tell if it's true? How do I fix this?? Thanks guys! Smile

Lynae P.