5 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

9 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

10 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

My crush asked out another girl... right in front of me!

I really like this eighth-grade guy and, for a while, I thought he liked me back. I asked him out, but he said he doesn’t go out...

Cherie
that was mean of him to do that.
He should of found an excuse to tell you.
He's not worth liking.

by rachel5678 on 7/15/2012 5:54:53 PM

Mod mod mod!
The end of the school year is on Friday, June 8th, and my crush is going to a different school next year. We're friends, not super close, but we tease each other all the time and are comfortable around each other. He knows I trust him, if that helps. On the last day of school, I want to tell him I'm going to miss him and we should keep in touch. Do you think that's a good idea? And if he says something relatively similar, I want to hug him goodbye, but idk what he'll think of it.... What do you think? 😥

Hey girl!

I think it's a good idea to tell him how you feel. If you don't, you'll probably regret it! There's no sense in holding back your feelings for him. If you don't say something, you'll never know how he feels! Plus, telling him might open the door for you two to keep in touch over the summer and next school year, even though you've gone your separate ways. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by Apple <3 on 6/4/2012 5:19:48 AM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
I like this guy who was recently dating the meanest chick in the school. He has this on and off thing where her acts like he likes me is always trying to be nice to me and diffrent than anyone else. And sometime he acts like some poo to thats on the bottom of my shoe and just picks on me...cruely. Not like a kiddy type, it's like he hates me or something. What's happening?

Hey girlie,

The next time he's mean to you, try catching him one-on-one - at his locker, chatting online, etc. - and say something a little forward about it. I'd go with something like ... "Hey what's up with you today? You're so great when you act normal to me, but days like today kinda suck Frown" That way, you indirectly tell him you like him while also telling him you're bummed about the way he treated you. You don't deserve this kind of hot-and-cold treatment! <3
Lauren C.

by Sunblue45 on 12/22/2011 8:23:10 PM

sweetheart I am in fith grade and i love a forth grader and he dosn't talk to me much BUT he has a lot of friends from my grade and his I never stop thinking about him. I toke the GL boy quiz on or off the radar and I was on the radar I completly belive that if you take charge you can at least become friends like I did with my crush.

by horse101 on 12/18/2011 6:11:27 PM

okay..soo like this guy and he likes me but when he said he liked me it was like a "yea...wutever" kinda thing..plus he lives kinda away from me but we talk A LOT...i was wondering
1 was he just saying that?
2 if he wasnt just saying that...should i just give up?(cause he doesnt live around me)
THANKS SOO MUCH!!!!!! Smile

Hey girlie,

1. That could've been a way for him to feel less awkward admitting his crush! Or he might like you as a friend, but not as a crush...and he wanted to make that clear. It's really hard to tell what his "year whatever" attitude means since I don't know him and I'm not inside his head!

2. It is really hard to have a crush if he lives so far away. Think about it practically: How often could you REALLY see him? If the answer is "not very often," you might want to rethink the crush. There's no reason you can't still like him, but just be honest with the fact that you'll probably never date. That way, you can keep those feelings but still keep your eyes open to other possibilities <3
Lauren C.

by puppydawg1011 on 12/15/2011 7:13:51 PM

I'm sorry and all but he's just a boy dear.

by Chrysanthymum on 12/14/2011 8:20:34 PM

MODMODMOD
I like this boy and I knew he liked me back cause he said i was pretty and he would put his arm around me and flirt. A week after all that he got a new girlfriend that he's CRAZY about. Then today he is all flirty again. I know he still likes me but what should i do?

Lynae P.

by juicypeach09 on 12/14/2011 4:36:44 PM

@ Lynae P.
i hope you see this. thanx so much. i guess ill let time figure everything out

by just another prob on 12/11/2011 6:59:48 PM

Mod~
I sent in a question to dear carol, but I don't know when I'll hear back... About how long do you think it will take?
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

We get LOTS of questions sent to Dear Carol, so unfortunately she can't personally reply to every single one. She picks questions for the magazine that will help lots of different readers because they're common probs, serious stuff, or questions/concerns we've been seeing a lot lately. So we can't give you a guarantee that you'll hear back by a certain date...just stay patient and keep checking back! Smile
Lauren C.

by christi11 on 12/10/2011 12:33:32 AM

Hey just another prob, I think it may be best to not make a move on this guy. I know you really like him, but so does your friend. It's girlfriend code to never let a guy come in between your friendship. You don't really want to loose a friend over a guy do you? I'm sure there are some other cute guys at your school or in your neighborhood. You just gotta search for them. Hope this helps you!!! Smile Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/9/2011 7:08:45 PM