1 HOURS AGO Halloween is quickly approaching! Tweet us pics of your costumes in progress 🎃👻

2 HOURS AGO Bored with your ho-hum H20? Amp it up with these fresh fruit infusions for a taste of summer:

3 HOURS AGO Is kale *actually* good for you?

GL's 5 favorite holiday reads

New must-read titles to put ya in the festive spirit.

Let it Snow is the last book by John Green I need to read-I definitly recommend ALL his books, I'm just starting Maureen Johnson but I loved The Name of the Star and I'm starting 13 Little Blue Envelopes DFTBA

by DeafNotDeath on 4/16/2012 2:17:08 PM

I loved Ex-mas, its so funny! I don't really like short story books, but i may read these because i usually like whatever GL reviews

Please visit my Advice Queen page! I really like to give advice to peeps Smile just post a question and i will answer it on your profile as soon as i see it.

Peace & Luv- BBC11

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 3:13:32 PM

"Mistletoe" and "Ex-mas" both sound AWESOME!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/12/2011 7:05:04 PM

I like the sound of Ex-mas. It gets my attention right away, and I think about what it could be about.

by luckykel on 12/11/2011 11:38:39 PM

The Princess Present is a reallly good book! I love all the Princess Diaries book! Smile

by I Love Twilight10 on 12/11/2011 7:16:59 PM

Personally,I always read Lemony Snicket's "The Lump of Coal" and "The Latke who couldn't start screaming". Always witty fun. I'll have to check out "Let It Snow". John Green!

by peaches and raspberries on 12/11/2011 7:16:50 PM

Ex-mas sounds good. The title is clever!!

by svds on 12/11/2011 7:12:38 PM

i just finished reading ex-mas by kate brian, and it was amasing!!!

by hannah16 on 12/11/2011 2:58:31 PM

Hey girls!! Check out my profile for advice on boys, friends, school, family and life in general!! I can guarantee that I will respond to every question within a day either on your profile or mine (your choice) Leave me a comment for some stellar, experienced advice!! xx Katie <3

by fireworks1071 on 12/11/2011 11:21:09 AM

1st comment........?

by clem10 on 12/11/2011 11:14:47 AM

You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

How do *you* make wishes come true? CLICK HERE to find out—and check out a star-studded new series!

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!