8 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

8 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

11 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

My crush is moving!

Should I make a move or just move on?

HELP!!
my crush is in my math class and that is my very worst subject. math is his strong subject and my weak one but ELA is my strong one and his weak one. that would be awsome but im only in his math class and he thinks im a total idiot!
PLEASE HELP!!
thx Smile

by rachelbutterfly155 on 12/27/2011 3:21:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So my church's youth group went to a mall for christmas shopping. My crush is in the youth group so he came. While we were there he showed all the right signs that he might like me. My 2 besties kept telling me that he probablly likes me. So i ws gonna ask him out when we got back to the church. On the car ride home 1 of my besties told me and my other bestie that she like the guy i liked now. I was upset. I didnt show that i was upset but i was. And then at the end of the car ride she said she doesnt like him anymore. She jumps around guys so often. When i got out of the car i asked one of my crush's friends where my crush went and he had already left. His friend also told me that he is moving in the summer! I wanna ask him out. got any advice? thnx Smile Ana D.

by oboe_cow on 12/23/2011 8:35:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
My church youth group went to this mall for christmas shopping and my crush is in the youth group with me. i even have his number because we text. but i thought it would be a good time to see if he likes me at the mall. So we ate at the food court and when he went to go get his food my 2 besties pulled me along. We talked in the food line and he had to go to another place in the food court and so i brought him his food when it was ready. he told me i was the best. i bought some mango frozen yougurt to eat on the way to hot topic and he took a bite with my spoon and said it was good. i laughed and we ended up sharing it. at the end i gave him a reindeer lollipop that had alot of detail and he hugged me and said that he loved me but i think he meant as a friend. i was gonna ask him out but we were all in a hurry so it wasnt the right time. thought it would be good to do it when we got back to the church but he left to early. AND EVERYBODY TOLD ME HE WAS MOVING! any advice?

Hey girl! If he is moving then it may not be the best time to tell him that you like him. It will just make him feel bad and than make things awkward between you too for the rest of the time that he has left. When you are a teen, long distance relationships are too hard and just arnt worth it.
Ana D.

by oboe_cow on 12/23/2011 8:10:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
PLEASE HELP!!!!
My BGF used to be my real best friend. When I went into 8th grade, and he went to high school, we saw each other less and less. Now here I am, in middle school, still crushing on him. I mean like, on 11/11/11, he joked with me about the stuff about asking girls out for luck. Then he said that he still has 12/12/12 and winked at me suggestively. But his facebook shows him with another girl the status doesn;t say anything about a relationship and yet he says I'm beautiful and flirts! I am so confused1

Hey girl, well all you can do at this point is just keep on flirting with him! Tell him maybe you'll ask someone out on 12/12/12 and wink. You have to subtly hint that you like him!
lauren r.

by KaleidoscopicDreams on 12/17/2011 1:54:46 PM

@ Lauren C. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!

You're welcome!!
Lauren C.

by coldplay12 on 12/16/2011 9:23:38 PM

MODMODMOD I think I am starting to like my BGF! I'm too scared too tell my friends or him. We have pretended to be going out to pull a prank on our friends before but told them right after. He was about to ask me out a couple weeks ago but the day before I just got a boyfriend Frown I am still together with my boyfriend but we hardly talk and we live in different time zones and far apart. He really likes me and I don't want to break his heart. Also since I am starting to like my BGF and if I do manage to break up with my current BF, I don't want to ruin my friendship with my BGF. Help??

Hey girlie,

First off, you definitely need to break up with your BF if you want to flirt with/date your BGF. It's not fair or moral to pursue another guy while you have a BF, even if he lives far away. So do the right thing! (Plus, you don't really talk anyway - that's not a relationship!) Then, you have to weigh the pros and cons of making a move on your BGF. Read this article - I think approaching it this way might really help Smile
Lauren C.

by peaceluvsmile on 12/15/2011 11:21:06 PM

MOD MOD!!! My mom wouldn't let me get a facebook and all my friends except one friend have one!!! how can i convince her!!!!!!!! thank you!!!

Hey girl,

Instead of whining and giving the old "But everyone ELSE has one!" argument, try to approach it from a more mature angle. Go on Facebook with a friend's account and read their privacy information. Print it out or write down some notes to show mom that you have total control over your account: you can make it 100% private to anyone who isn't listed as a friend. And promise her you will only add friends that you KNOW from real life and trust - and promise that you will never post inappropriate things/photos, because that's just not how you roll. Show her you're thoughtful, mature, and classy about this. She might not agree right away, but keep trying Smile
Lauren C.

by coldplay12 on 12/15/2011 11:07:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
HELP!! So, I was texting my crush last night and I asked him what do you think of me? He replied I'm not gonna say so I asked him why? with a sad face and he replied Because ;)
What does that mean? I am soo confused! My friends said maybe he likes me! Do you think he does?

Hey Girl,

I think he likes you too! He probably wouldn't say why because he was too nervous, so keep texting him for more clues so can be sure. Or, if you're feeling brave, tell him that you like him. Believe it or not, boys are just as scared of rejection as girls are, so telling him how you feel could take away his nerves and get him to ask you out! Good luck!
Rachel N.

by JaliceFan01 on 12/14/2011 5:59:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just moved recently, but right after we moved out this really cute guy, Eric, moved into the area. My dad still lives at my old house, so whenever I go to visit my dad I always see Eric. He is really funny and seems interested in me. I am friends with him on facebook and I see him once a month. I also plan on moving back to where I used to live for my junior year(I'm in eighth grade now). Do you think we could still go out? P.S. We only live two hours apartTong (sorry if its confusing!!!)

I think thats always possible. Try to get to know him and see where it goes! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Bornagain on 12/13/2011 6:43:10 PM

I'm in a really messed up state right now. I'm in high school and EVERYTHING is changing. People are changing. So many of them are going on the wrong path. This guy has been liking me too long, so I have no idea why, but I just started dating him. I have no feelings for him, but i'm still dating him. he was one of the guys who started smoking, and i told him to stop. he said he would stop, but only for me. I was considering breaking up with him cuz it really wasn't doing me any good. And i have been having dreams of my best guy friend, who left earlier this year. We were really close, and once he told me he liked me. I didnt handle the situation well, and that day i thought about it and I actually fell for him. But he never mentioned it again so i kept quiet. now, after those dreams, i realised that i still love him. and i'm dating a guy i have no feeling for. my crush is not coming back. What do I do?
xoxo
Kuku

Hey Chica,

You should break up with the BF you have now. It's never good to be in a relationship when you don't have feelings for someone, and you're just leading him on by pretending. But don't try to start things with your best guy friend just yet. As you said, he moved away, so it's probably better to move on. We often dream about people we are missing, but have you thought that maybe you just miss having a guy friend in your life? Love is a big step, and if you haven't seen your crush in a while, you can't know for sure if you're in love with him.

You should take some time to be single before moving onto another guy. Do things you love and work on being the best you you can be– and don't date guys just because they're available! Try contacting your BGF again, but as a friend. Having him back in your life not as your BF might make you happier than you think.
Rachel N.