1 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

2 HOURS AGO 20 (more) fashion DIYs you can actually do: http://t.co/WAkWlDf4Ow

14 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

COMMENTS

My teacher keeps singling me out

I’m the only Jewish girl in a class of Christmas-y classmates…

My best friend who goes to another school is having a birthday party, and I have no idea what to wear. It is at GloGolf, an indoor miniture glow-in-the-dark golf. DO you have any ideas on what I could wear.I'm not really good at putting together outfits.Multiple options if that's not too much to ask.Thank you so much! ~~~~

Hey girl,

O-M-G, that sounds like so much fun! Since it's indoor, you don't have to worry about being all bundled up. I'd try a white tee or lacey tank (since it's glow in the dark, the white will stand out) with a pair of skinny jeans and boots/flats. Keep it simple and casual! Smile
Lauren C.

by SuperNova on 12/8/2011 7:50:28 PM

Hey, just pull your teacher aside and tell him that you don't like it....though that may just make him proclaim really loudly that he wasn't trying to make you embarrassed,(Which will make you more embarrassed and yeah ALL teacher do that). Or just wait for Christmas to pass when it will all blow over.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything, but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 12/8/2011 7:09:03 PM

same here. because im jewish, people make all these racist jokes about it. there are some other jews in my class but its embarrassing when people say mean things about jews. We should be treated EQUALLY.

by koohuh on 12/8/2011 6:38:15 PM

I'm Home-schooled, so I don't really get singled out at school! lol I do all my school work by myself and my mom only helps and checks stuff over when she needs to so yeah its pretty nice. Sometimes is feels weird when other people talk about how awful their school is and then a friend who goes to that school thinks its awesome. lol Home-schooling is pretty fun tho sometimes because I spend half the time as most schools do the only downside is that when my friends are in school I get bored.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/8/2011 6:05:34 PM

I am the the only Jewish in the whole school! There are one thousand kids in my public school! My grandmother basically hates my mom and my whole family! My friends always go off on me! Don't worry! At least you have friends right?

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/8/2011 5:01:51 PM

MOD MOD.
is it rude to block my mom on facebook? i mean we are not friends on there, but we have one mutual friend. my aunt. and my aunt "likes" everything i post! and i dont want my mother to see it. like i dont want to be rude. but sometimes i think she stalks me. Help!

Hey girlie,

It's totally your call if you want to change your privacy settings so your aunt (and anyone who isn't friends with you) can't see what you're up to. I wouldn't unfriend her just because she's related and you feel embarrassed/uncomfy/afraid your mom will see, but it's actually a GREAT idea to protect yourself from non-friends seeing your business. That's the best way to stay safe - from mom seeing stuff and from strangers on the Internet Smile
Lauren C.

by j4zm09 on 12/8/2011 4:45:52 PM

Same issue w/ me!Wow It's a small world, huh?!

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 12/8/2011 3:28:58 PM