3 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

4 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

5 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

COMMENTS

Not feelin' the lip love

I noticed that my upper lip is kind of tannish and not pink. It's a different color than my lower lip. Is this normal?

yeah this (racist) guy at my old school we had to work togheter for a project and we had to draw a pic of ourselves and he asked me why my upper lip is brown and my bottom is pink he said i looked like an alien Im African American and ive always been the only black girl in my class so i got very angry at him and we arent friends anymore

by krazykaratechick on 4/2/2012 11:00:08 PM

that happened to me but i was just had to drink more water

by puppylove1928 on 3/23/2012 9:52:05 PM

Ok, I know this does not go with this topic but sometimes when I dance my bottom shakes, I mean literly (Sorry! don't know how to spell it)Also what are the spring colors? So we can be in style.

I hope this post!

by starlight1 on 2/22/2012 9:47:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!My lips get really chapped during the winter time so i moisturize them a lot but they are still dry at times. Can you recommend a recipe for a good lip scrub please?! Thanks♥

Hey girl,

You definitely don't want a lip SCRUB - if your lips are dry/chapped, a scrub will irritate them even more. Instead, try an cream with beeswax, petroleum or aloe. I love Aquaphor - it really heals cracked skin, including lips! <3
Lauren C.

by pixiedust5 on 2/11/2012 9:32:08 PM

Keres S thanks!

by yorkielover88 on 1/22/2012 5:45:37 PM

mod mod mod
I thought I wrote this already but I don't see it. Anywho, I have horrible dry skin! I always end up with either dry flakes or red blotches on my face and it looks horrible! idk what to do! is there any good creams out there that would help?? once it got so bad somebody asked me what happened to the side of my face "there's something red on the side of ur face" is what they said, and I had to lie that my dog scratched me cuz I was so embarrsed!

I would try to go to a dermatologist. Theyre going to be able to give you some really good advice. Make sure you go to a really good doctor that will give you help and has great reviews. They'll give you creams that will help solve this issue for you. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by yorkielover88 on 1/22/2012 5:39:42 PM

Didn't really pay attention to lip colors so I learned something new!

by acc.14 on 1/16/2012 12:48:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD! when i'm sitting on the floor or just putting pressure on my left hand it hurts, not reallt bad but bad and the pain stays for about a minute or two.

by tsmacklin on 12/29/2011 11:40:02 AM

MOD! whenever i stand up from like a squat position or with my knees bent when i go to stand up my knees crack really loud and its not like a "crack!" its more like rubber bands stretching really loud

Hey chicky, mhmm sounds like you have weak knees. Try not to apply so much pressure on them. After squatting, use some of your back muscles to get yourself up. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by hermionelover on 12/21/2011 7:08:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Okay, so I have these strange patches on my thighs: The skin is slightly darker than my skin color in some areas. What is it? What should I do? Thanks mod!

Hey girl, mhmm I don't know what that could be. I think you should contact your doctor and scheldue an appointment. It may not be serious but just to be on the safe side. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.