AN HOUR AGO Currently jammin' to @jacquieleemusic's new EP—have you heard it yet? http://t.co/ERbP5g1INt

12 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

13 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

COMMENTS

Not feelin' the lip love

I noticed that my upper lip is kind of tannish and not pink. It's a different color than my lower lip. Is this normal?

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Okay, my Knee-ish area has a DITCH in the skin and it's kinda CREEPY! I can't get rid of it! HELP!

Hey girl,

Without knowing the problem, I can't give you an answer on this. Talk to your parents, school nurse or a doc because they'll have an answer for you!

Meghan D.

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 12/19/2011 8:53:50 AM

mod mod mod,
I have been having discharges for a while now and I wanna be ready for when I get my period but too bad I dont know when its gonna come. So I am just wondering, how long do discharges last for?
xoxo Andrea

Hey Andrea,

Discharge could appear anywhere from 6 months to 2 years before your first period. (And it doesn't go away after your first one starts - you'll have discharge in varying amounts forever, pretty much.) Unfortunately that is a WIDE range of time, so it's impossible to guarantee when you'll get your period. Instead of trying to pinpoint it, just be prepared with a pad in your bag at all times. It might catch ya off guard, but don't panic! You'll get used to it ASAP <3

Lauren C.

by gymnastics172 on 12/15/2011 8:21:11 PM

Is there any way to get rid of, make smaller, or lighten freckles?
Thanks!

Hey girly, I don't think you can get rid of freckles but you can lighten or hide the appearance of them. If you apply concealer, foundation or powder on top of your freckles you won't be able to see them. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by ckse820 on 12/14/2011 3:27:48 PM

I am 11 and i have never really gotten pimples. I just got a really huge one on my cheek!! What does this mean??? Thanks!!!

Hey Doll,

Pimples are one of the downsides of puberty, and now that you have one, it means that you are on you are starting puberty! Your body is changing, and pimples are one way that shows. Check out this post for how to get rid of 'em!
Rachel N.

by SydneyAnne000 on 12/14/2011 11:27:10 AM

wow guys.
i think this is really stupid.
have you never seen a black person before?
really

by artisticagi on 12/13/2011 6:35:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

ok so i got a couple questions

1. do you have a article for a better butt
2. article for bigger boobs.
3. how do you know when a guy likes you?

thanks it means a lot. =)

by volley_ball2341 on 12/10/2011 3:28:00 PM

I have a headache, a REALLY bad sore throat, my back hurts, and I've been shaking because I'm FREEZING, and my house is like 75 degrees! I don't have a fever or anything (last time I checked was an hour ago) What's up? Am I okay? I've been shaking because I'm cold and I'm kind of losing my voice! Please help!
Briana

Hey Briana,

If you have the shivers, and you feel cold even in a warm environment, and especially since you have that headache, I would bet money that you actually do have a fever! Try taking a couple Tylenol, drinking some orange juice, and laying down with lots of blankets. Try to get comfortable and drift off into sleep. Sleeping these things off can really help you feel better! If you wake up feeling lousy tomorrow morning, you can try taking something stronger, like a sore throat/cold medicine (DayQuil maybe). Feel better girl!!!
Lauren C.

by JBfan97 on 12/9/2011 11:21:25 PM

MOD!!
Okay so one of my guy friends on the bus a few weeks ago randomly held my hand and said we were dating!! And he told people too..and since then we have been "fake dating" and he hasnt even given me a reason why or how it started. But we tease each other and he hugs me goodbye at the end of school and he says "hey beautiful" and "sweetheart" and things like that. And I found out a week ago that he likes my best friend. So what is up with him?? Why does he want to "fake date" me? Thank you! Smile

Hey girlie,

It's tough to know for sure since we can't be inside his head, but it sounds like he either, A) Likes you and doesn't want to admit it ... or more likely, B) He wants to make your friend notice him. He might be trying to make her jealous. Or he might just be trying to put on a show so that she sees and pays attention. Go along with it if you want; if not, tell him you aren't sure about this "fake dating" thing and maybe you should just go back to being "real friends" again instead. Either way, go with the flow and see how he acts over time. You'll get a better sense of what he's feeling if you wait it out Smile
Lauren C.

by cross_country.cocoa on 12/9/2011 10:22:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD My bottom lip is really chapped and no matter how much chapstick I put on it my lips absorb the chapstick right away. Do you know of any ways to fix this.

Hey girlie,

Try using Vaseline like you would normally use Chapstick. Put it on, rub your lips together to smooth out annoying clumps, then let it sit for at least an hour. It'll be a lil messy, but it will help soothe them a LOT better than Chapstick!
Lauren C.