AN HOUR AGO Which British babe is your perfect match? Take the quiz now: http://t.co/PjkKIrbsRW

2 HOURS AGO Kick it with Annabelle as she bags the boy of her dreams in this new must-read: http://t.co/6TZzIKF99Y

3 HOURS AGO So excited to hang with @PeytonList today! What questions do you want us to ask? #peytonlist #GLpeyton

COMMENTS

Not feelin' the lip love

I noticed that my upper lip is kind of tannish and not pink. It's a different color than my lower lip. Is this normal?

yeah this (racist) guy at my old school we had to work togheter for a project and we had to draw a pic of ourselves and he asked me why my upper lip is brown and my bottom is pink he said i looked like an alien Im African American and ive always been the only black girl in my class so i got very angry at him and we arent friends anymore

by krazykaratechick on 4/2/2012 11:00:08 PM

that happened to me but i was just had to drink more water

by puppylove1928 on 3/23/2012 9:52:05 PM

Ok, I know this does not go with this topic but sometimes when I dance my bottom shakes, I mean literly (Sorry! don't know how to spell it)Also what are the spring colors? So we can be in style.

I hope this post!

by starlight1 on 2/22/2012 9:47:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!My lips get really chapped during the winter time so i moisturize them a lot but they are still dry at times. Can you recommend a recipe for a good lip scrub please?! Thanks♥

Hey girl,

You definitely don't want a lip SCRUB - if your lips are dry/chapped, a scrub will irritate them even more. Instead, try an cream with beeswax, petroleum or aloe. I love Aquaphor - it really heals cracked skin, including lips! <3
Lauren C.

by pixiedust5 on 2/11/2012 9:32:08 PM

Keres S thanks!

by yorkielover88 on 1/22/2012 5:45:37 PM

mod mod mod
I thought I wrote this already but I don't see it. Anywho, I have horrible dry skin! I always end up with either dry flakes or red blotches on my face and it looks horrible! idk what to do! is there any good creams out there that would help?? once it got so bad somebody asked me what happened to the side of my face "there's something red on the side of ur face" is what they said, and I had to lie that my dog scratched me cuz I was so embarrsed!

I would try to go to a dermatologist. Theyre going to be able to give you some really good advice. Make sure you go to a really good doctor that will give you help and has great reviews. They'll give you creams that will help solve this issue for you. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by yorkielover88 on 1/22/2012 5:39:42 PM

Didn't really pay attention to lip colors so I learned something new!

by acc.14 on 1/16/2012 12:48:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD! when i'm sitting on the floor or just putting pressure on my left hand it hurts, not reallt bad but bad and the pain stays for about a minute or two.

by tsmacklin on 12/29/2011 11:40:02 AM

MOD! whenever i stand up from like a squat position or with my knees bent when i go to stand up my knees crack really loud and its not like a "crack!" its more like rubber bands stretching really loud

Hey chicky, mhmm sounds like you have weak knees. Try not to apply so much pressure on them. After squatting, use some of your back muscles to get yourself up. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by hermionelover on 12/21/2011 7:08:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Okay, so I have these strange patches on my thighs: The skin is slightly darker than my skin color in some areas. What is it? What should I do? Thanks mod!

Hey girl, mhmm I don't know what that could be. I think you should contact your doctor and scheldue an appointment. It may not be serious but just to be on the safe side. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by kayla9 on 12/21/2011 6:56:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Okay, my Knee-ish area has a DITCH in the skin and it's kinda CREEPY! I can't get rid of it! HELP!

Hey girl,

Without knowing the problem, I can't give you an answer on this. Talk to your parents, school nurse or a doc because they'll have an answer for you!

Meghan D.

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 12/19/2011 8:53:50 AM

mod mod mod,
I have been having discharges for a while now and I wanna be ready for when I get my period but too bad I dont know when its gonna come. So I am just wondering, how long do discharges last for?
xoxo Andrea

Hey Andrea,

Discharge could appear anywhere from 6 months to 2 years before your first period. (And it doesn't go away after your first one starts - you'll have discharge in varying amounts forever, pretty much.) Unfortunately that is a WIDE range of time, so it's impossible to guarantee when you'll get your period. Instead of trying to pinpoint it, just be prepared with a pad in your bag at all times. It might catch ya off guard, but don't panic! You'll get used to it ASAP <3

Lauren C.

by gymnastics172 on 12/15/2011 8:21:11 PM

Is there any way to get rid of, make smaller, or lighten freckles?
Thanks!

Hey girly, I don't think you can get rid of freckles but you can lighten or hide the appearance of them. If you apply concealer, foundation or powder on top of your freckles you won't be able to see them. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by ckse820 on 12/14/2011 3:27:48 PM

I am 11 and i have never really gotten pimples. I just got a really huge one on my cheek!! What does this mean??? Thanks!!!

Hey Doll,

Pimples are one of the downsides of puberty, and now that you have one, it means that you are on you are starting puberty! Your body is changing, and pimples are one way that shows. Check out this post for how to get rid of 'em!
Rachel N.

by SydneyAnne000 on 12/14/2011 11:27:10 AM

wow guys.
i think this is really stupid.
have you never seen a black person before?
really

by artisticagi on 12/13/2011 6:35:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

ok so i got a couple questions

1. do you have a article for a better butt
2. article for bigger boobs.
3. how do you know when a guy likes you?

thanks it means a lot. =)

by volley_ball2341 on 12/10/2011 3:28:00 PM

I have a headache, a REALLY bad sore throat, my back hurts, and I've been shaking because I'm FREEZING, and my house is like 75 degrees! I don't have a fever or anything (last time I checked was an hour ago) What's up? Am I okay? I've been shaking because I'm cold and I'm kind of losing my voice! Please help!
Briana

Hey Briana,

If you have the shivers, and you feel cold even in a warm environment, and especially since you have that headache, I would bet money that you actually do have a fever! Try taking a couple Tylenol, drinking some orange juice, and laying down with lots of blankets. Try to get comfortable and drift off into sleep. Sleeping these things off can really help you feel better! If you wake up feeling lousy tomorrow morning, you can try taking something stronger, like a sore throat/cold medicine (DayQuil maybe). Feel better girl!!!
Lauren C.

by JBfan97 on 12/9/2011 11:21:25 PM

MOD!!
Okay so one of my guy friends on the bus a few weeks ago randomly held my hand and said we were dating!! And he told people too..and since then we have been "fake dating" and he hasnt even given me a reason why or how it started. But we tease each other and he hugs me goodbye at the end of school and he says "hey beautiful" and "sweetheart" and things like that. And I found out a week ago that he likes my best friend. So what is up with him?? Why does he want to "fake date" me? Thank you! Smile

Hey girlie,

It's tough to know for sure since we can't be inside his head, but it sounds like he either, A) Likes you and doesn't want to admit it ... or more likely, B) He wants to make your friend notice him. He might be trying to make her jealous. Or he might just be trying to put on a show so that she sees and pays attention. Go along with it if you want; if not, tell him you aren't sure about this "fake dating" thing and maybe you should just go back to being "real friends" again instead. Either way, go with the flow and see how he acts over time. You'll get a better sense of what he's feeling if you wait it out Smile
Lauren C.

by cross_country.cocoa on 12/9/2011 10:22:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD My bottom lip is really chapped and no matter how much chapstick I put on it my lips absorb the chapstick right away. Do you know of any ways to fix this.

Hey girlie,

Try using Vaseline like you would normally use Chapstick. Put it on, rub your lips together to smooth out annoying clumps, then let it sit for at least an hour. It'll be a lil messy, but it will help soothe them a LOT better than Chapstick!
Lauren C.

by HungerGamesRox99 on 12/9/2011 9:01:34 PM

Spread the word. Join the club Mr. UNOpiggy for random fun

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/9/2011 7:51:01 PM

what is a good healthy weight for a 5'4 12 year old girl?

Hey girl,

This is a question for your doctor, not the mods! We're able to help ya with a LOT of different situations, but if you're concerned/curious about your weight, a professional opinion is the only one to trust Smile
Lauren C.

by hermionelover on 12/8/2011 11:19:09 PM

MODMOD!
Ok, so I have a really strange shaped mole on the side of my breast. It looks sorta like an A, or like a paint smear or something. It doesn't have that much substance to it though, if that makes any sense. I'm really worried, because in health class, we learned that weird shaped moles or moles with no real ending border (mine) could mean melnoma, a type of skin cancer. Skin problems run in my dad's side of the family. Also, I have another mole in my lower-abdominal area that has alot of substance, and it seems like whenver it gets sunburned it scabs and bleeds. Is that normal? I have a dermotologist appointment in early January (it was tomorrow, but they had to cancel). Is there anything else I can do before it? I'm freaking out about the mole on my breast. Do I have reason to? Thanks SO much!

Hey girlie,

Don't freak out! It's really good you're getting these checked though - and you should continue to get them checked regularly as you get older. If they've always been a weird shape, they're probably fine now. But if you're out in the sun a lot and/or they've changed shape/size, it's good for a doc to take a look to make sure it isn't something more serious than a mole. Just try to stay calm between now and your appointment. And make sure you don't pick at the moles! You don't want to irritate them/hurt yourself. Let the professionals do their job and trust them! <3
Lauren C.

by uni301 on 12/8/2011 9:02:25 PM

Calling all mods!!!
Ok so I have a goal, I am going to (well try to) be fit enough to wear a bikini by the summer. I'm not like being too specific about a certain weight or exact date, just probably like 15 lbs by the early summer. So I am planning on getting a treadmill for Christmas so if I run
30 minutes a day ( and bump it up a few minuetes each week) do you think that would make me lose weight? And I have been eating much healthier and less. Thanks so much!!! <3

Hey girlie,

That sounds like a great plan! Just make sure you're doing a workout that you find fun and interesting so you don't get bored and unmotivated. Pair that with smart food choices and smaller portions. Some people even find it's better to eat MORE meals, but smaller ones, throughout the day. And don't forget to get plenty of sleep and drink plenty of water! Smile
Lauren C.

by bubbles3956 on 12/8/2011 7:47:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
OK well my BF and i have been together for...about 2 months now! i am so happy cause he is my first boyfriend. i only get to see him at school in the halls cause i'm in 7th grade and he is in 8th. well his friend keeps on grabbing me inbetween classes trying to get me to kiss my boyfriend at locker break...but i haven't had my first kiss and i don't want to have it will like 50 people around...that and we might get in trouble. well today he did it again and i ran off...i think it kinda hurt my boyfriend's feelings and made him think that i don't wanna kiss him! tomorrow should i just suck it up and kiss him? i don't want to screw it up....HELP PLEASE! THANKS!

Hey Chica,

You should talk to your BF and soon. Tell him that you want your first kiss to be special and not at locker break. And also think about asking his friend to stop. Boys are often immature and don't know that what they're doing is annoying, But it's not his business, it's just between you and your bf. If your bf is a good guy, he should understand that you want it to be special. Good luck!
Rachel N.

by Alykat18 on 12/8/2011 6:28:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i get ulcers in my mouth very frequently. is there anyway i can prevent them or get rid of them fast? Smile

Hey girlie,

SO DO I! I even get them in my throat, which is a total yuck. I asked my doc about them and she said they don't know exactly why they occur, but they do have some ideas. First, make sure you don't eat a lot of acidic foods - orange juice, ketchup, spicy foods, etc. can irritate your mouth. (But some acidic foods are necessary for our diet! Just don't overdo them.) One doctor also suggested that I might be low in Vitamin B. So try to take a multivitamin everyday to see if it helps! (Flintstone vitamins, anyone? Still love those!) Smile
Lauren C.

by foodiejr99 on 12/8/2011 5:54:26 PM

so are mines! but i have like a part of the upper lip that is in showing out but i think it should be in.

by kraCy 4 TaylorLautner xD on 12/8/2011 2:27:06 PM