11 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday 🙌🏾

11 HOURS AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...💕 So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge

11 HOURS AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 👎🏽

COMMENTS

Too-cute-for-words tea sandwiches

What’s on the menu? Too-cute tea sandwiches!

thanks for the recipes reaaly good

by livieluv101 on 2/28/2012 8:19:46 PM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY!__________ Tampons or pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:25:00 PM

Instead of White bread go for whole wheat or whole grain. Maybe even rye. White bread is totally fating

by novalesko on 12/27/2011 6:21:08 PM

modmodmodmodmod
"down there" has a REALLY strong odor! my dog can even smell it... through my pants! is this normal? i dont have an infection. how do i get rid of the scent?!?

Hey girlie,

Make sure you shower regularly, at least once a day. Wash with an unscented gentle soap and rinse, then make sure you dry it well. Wear cotton underwear that breathes so you don't trap moisture/odor! You could also try getting some cleansing wipes (Summers Eve and Always both make great ones) to freshen up "down there" in between showering Smile
Lauren C.

by waffles4eva! on 12/16/2011 11:08:42 PM

Yummylicious!!!!!!

by Punky99 on 12/15/2011 6:10:50 PM

The sandwich in the picture looks delicious?? What kind of sandwich is that?? Cucumber? I will definitely try these.

by svds on 12/11/2011 7:23:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I just ate about 5 batches of popcorn including the kernels ...not a smart idea and I have such a tummy ache! My belly is so big and round. it's making big grumbly noises and hurting a lot. How do I get rid of my tummy ache?

Pepto bismol will help. But also just let yourself relax and youll digest and be fine. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by girlsjustwannahavefun333 on 12/11/2011 5:26:37 PM

yum. he cucumber sounds good. and the egg salad. but i think i like the cucumber the best.

by volley_ball2341 on 12/10/2011 9:59:49 AM

The first two sound disgusting to me. The third one sound okay but these don't really appeal to me.

by miaboo123 on 12/10/2011 9:52:50 AM

I <3 tuna!!

Check out my club: Help! What Should I Read?

by ZeusSister on 12/10/2011 7:58:21 AM

Your friend has something stuck in her teeth and EEK! She's chatting it up with her crush. How do you let her know?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.