10 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

10 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

13 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Too-cute-for-words tea sandwiches

What’s on the menu? Too-cute tea sandwiches!

thanks for the recipes reaaly good

by livieluv101 on 2/28/2012 8:19:46 PM

__________QUESTION OF THE DAY!__________ Tampons or pads? Why? Answer on my profile!!!

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/15/2012 6:25:00 PM

Instead of White bread go for whole wheat or whole grain. Maybe even rye. White bread is totally fating

by novalesko on 12/27/2011 6:21:08 PM

modmodmodmodmod
"down there" has a REALLY strong odor! my dog can even smell it... through my pants! is this normal? i dont have an infection. how do i get rid of the scent?!?

Hey girlie,

Make sure you shower regularly, at least once a day. Wash with an unscented gentle soap and rinse, then make sure you dry it well. Wear cotton underwear that breathes so you don't trap moisture/odor! You could also try getting some cleansing wipes (Summers Eve and Always both make great ones) to freshen up "down there" in between showering Smile
Lauren C.

by waffles4eva! on 12/16/2011 11:08:42 PM

Yummylicious!!!!!!

by Punky99 on 12/15/2011 6:10:50 PM

The sandwich in the picture looks delicious?? What kind of sandwich is that?? Cucumber? I will definitely try these.

by svds on 12/11/2011 7:23:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I just ate about 5 batches of popcorn including the kernels ...not a smart idea and I have such a tummy ache! My belly is so big and round. it's making big grumbly noises and hurting a lot. How do I get rid of my tummy ache?

Pepto bismol will help. But also just let yourself relax and youll digest and be fine. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by girlsjustwannahavefun333 on 12/11/2011 5:26:37 PM

yum. he cucumber sounds good. and the egg salad. but i think i like the cucumber the best.

by volley_ball2341 on 12/10/2011 9:59:49 AM

The first two sound disgusting to me. The third one sound okay but these don't really appeal to me.

by miaboo123 on 12/10/2011 9:52:50 AM

I <3 tuna!!

Check out my club: Help! What Should I Read?

by ZeusSister on 12/10/2011 7:58:21 AM

The egg salad sounds YUM!

Join my club, Shake it up Peeps! It is all about Disney's Shake it up, where we talk about their clothes, dancing, acting skills and so much more! Just click on my profile and find the dark pink Orchid and then join! Can't wait to see you there!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/10/2011 1:27:55 AM