11 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

14 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

15 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

3 ways to rework last year's holiday dress

Who says you can't teach an old dress new tricks?

Too cute! Smile <3

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/10/2011 9:56:31 PM

***MOD MOD MOD***
Okay, so I went from being five feet tall to five foot five in like, 4 months. I was SO used to shopping for a petite frame with no curves, and now I have to shop for a taller frame, with curves! How do I find a dress that fits right for the holidays and for my upcoming formal?

Hey girlie,

Take a cue from our dress guide series (Are you an hourglass? Curvy all over? Have a bigger butt than chest?) and try some of those silhouettes! We all go through this during puberty and, even though it's a little nerve-wracking, you'll get used to dressing a new body in no time. You just need some time to adjust and some experimenting to find the things that flatter you best! <3
Lauren C.

by sammac7 on 12/10/2011 9:50:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
heyy i want to get a fashion blog started!! any idea how i can do that?

Hey girlie,

Scope out free blog websites like Blogspot, Tumblr, and Wordpress. Go through the steps to create a page, then get writing! You can plan out what you're going to write each week/month, then collect or take pictures, then post them regularly. We unfortunately can't let GL.com users post links to outside websites so you can't advertise here, but the more you comment on other people's blogs and/or share your link, the more exposure you'll get! <3
Lauren C.

by dancer10196 on 12/10/2011 9:34:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Would a boy say they like a girl and act nice to her to make the person he 'really' likes jealous? Or is he actually serious with her?? Thanks!!

Hey girl, it could be either one. Sometimes guys will talk to other girls in front of their crush, just to make her jealous. They think the other girl, will make their crush realize she needs to hurry up and make a move on him before someone else does.  On the other hand, they could genuinely like the girl they're talking to. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by cloudyday on 12/10/2011 6:55:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so for christmas my mom wants the INstyler. i really really wanna get it for her but i have absolutely NO money!!! and i asked my dad and he said he would love it if i got it for her but my dad is upset that its 100 bucks!! what should i do?? my mom already has a lot of stuff and she says she really doesnt want anything else. so when she wants something, she really wants it!! can you help me?!?!?!?!

Hey girl, do you have any other relatives you can go to and ask for money? You could try babysitting, donating old clothes and shoes to goodwill or borrow some cash from your friends and promise to pay them back. Hope some of this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by t-dog123 on 12/10/2011 6:14:13 PM

Okay so I have my family's christmas party tonight and i dont know how to wear my hair and makeup! (its more of a causual thing)please help!

Lynae P.

by xoxoelyseolivia3 on 12/10/2011 5:30:25 PM

these are so cute!!!!

by esk8 on 12/10/2011 4:44:34 PM

So stylish!! Love them all!! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 12/10/2011 3:59:37 PM

MOD! How can I wear a LBD for Christmas?

Lynae P.

by proudhufflepuff on 12/10/2011 2:50:11 PM

I like the zebra shoes. Laughing

by Goldfish123 on 12/10/2011 1:17:12 PM