3 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

6 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

8 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

3 ways to rework last year's holiday dress

Who says you can't teach an old dress new tricks?

Those are all great ideas. Now I don't have to look for another dress forXmas

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/10/2011 11:46:12 AM

I love the zebra heels!(:

by rainbowsparkle98 on 12/10/2011 11:41:54 AM

after christmas i always get a lot of money from my dads side of the family, usually have to shop with my step mom or my nana; but i would rather shop with my mom! They always
try to tell me what to get and a lot of stuff I get I end up wishing I bought something else!
I've tied saving some money for my mom but they always make me spend it ALL!!!!!!! do you have any advice?

Lynae P.

by cookies_in_pink on 12/10/2011 11:20:31 AM

Okay, so those last shoes may be a bit, well, GORGEOUS! I LOVE them!

by EgirlH.97 on 12/10/2011 11:16:57 AM

Cute Smile

by cross_country.cocoa on 12/10/2011 11:08:44 AM

too cute!!

by saxaphonesrock99 on 12/10/2011 9:36:31 AM

too cute!!

by saxaphonesrock99 on 12/10/2011 9:35:41 AM

too cute!!<3

by saxaphonesrock99 on 12/10/2011 9:34:56 AM

I love the "Get Glam" one Smile

by BBMarie on 12/10/2011 7:25:03 AM

these are gorgeous!(:

by purpleorchid on 12/10/2011 2:14:11 AM

Want to avoid breakouts this year? Keep the Formula 10.0.6 Starter Kit in your locker or backpack. Getting clean skin after gym or pratice has never been easier.

Are you allowed to wear makeup?

DAYS

HOURS

MIN

SEC
Cute, comfy kicks? Check! CLICK HERE to see what's topping our back to-school shopping list...plus snag styling secrets.

Snag a sneak peek of The Giver!

To join the fun,