Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 babes stay blemish-free with @SpaSonic's Face & Body Polisher from @Target: http://t.co/JEREVYUKTi

1 HOURS AGO Plus sized party dresses for every girl who's all about dat bass: http://t.co/xcYZJTAGsp

13 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

COMMENTS

3 ways to rework last year's holiday dress

Who says you can't teach an old dress new tricks?

Join my club Music Stars. We talk about all sorts of things.

by Mgirl12 on 12/29/2011 7:30:41 PM

These accesories are to dye for! I love how pretty and elegant they are!

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/28/2011 10:09:47 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! I got this gorgeous Christmas dress! It's long and black and has a strap that goes up and ties around my neck. But I have NO idea how to do my hair and makeup to impress my crush :/ I have shoulder length poofy curly blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm also 6'0 so I'm super tall and a little chubby. Thanks sooo much!

Hey girlfriend, since the dress ties around your neck go for an updo. A messy bun with a few strands hanging down would look great. For makeup try mascara, a little eyeliner and lipgloss. I'm sure your crush will be beyond impressed. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by jellybean1998 on 12/23/2011 6:54:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD So i am going clothes shoping for a new wardrobe what simple things should i get to start it off im 11 so i fit XS in things like areopostle but im more of an new yorker style i want something also cheap to buy help!

Hey girlfriend, you should start off purchasing things you can get a lot of wear out of. Go for leather jackets, jeans, skirts, boots and shoes. Then buy shirts and leggings and belts. Head to Forever21 and Wet Seal for cute cheap outfits. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by fashionguru6 on 12/21/2011 7:54:55 PM

I have these black & grey arm warmers the are the kind you have the hole to put your thumb through but I have no idea what to wear with them. Could you suggest some ideas for the cold weather but it can't be a tank top unless theres some sort of t-shirt, jacket, or long sleeve over and no skirts or shorts plz. Thx

Hey girl,

Sounds like a cool accessory! Arm warmers are great with skirts and tees because they add edge without going overboard. A plaid or pleated skirt (with tights or leggings to keep warm!) would be perf, and any tee should work.

Meghan D.

by Art Crazy52 on 12/21/2011 1:17:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!! Okay, soooo I haven't had my period in like 2 years! My mom knows it's been a while but she doesn't seem concerned...... should I be so concerned? I'm pretty healthy, but I'm still pretty heavy since I'm 6 feet tall and kinda chubby and muscley Laughing Thanks! (:

Hey girlie,

You don't sound like you have an unhealthy bod or lifestyle that would keep your period from coming...so that's good! It's natural for it to be irregular, but two years is kinda a long time. Personally, I wouldn't worry, but I would also ask my doc about it at my next check up. Just explain the situation and see if he/she has any suggestions!
Lauren C.

by jellybean1998 on 12/15/2011 8:45:37 PM

mod mod mod
i have thick,dry,frizzy hair, i try to only use shampoo everyother day, and i use conditioner everyday, do u have any tips for getting my hair not so frizzy and dry!?
thx!

Hey missy, try switching over to a anti-frizz shampoo and get
some olive oil to rub into your hair to keep it moisturized throughout the day.

Lynae P.

by flipper9983 on 12/14/2011 5:30:05 PM

I only like certian things

by LaCroix on 12/14/2011 4:32:11 PM

Hey girls! Need some serious fashion or beauty advice? Like, NOW? Worry not! Just come on over and join my club, Beauty 101 and save yourself the worry and time to add the finishing touch to your outfit!

by *a_good_life* on 12/12/2011 8:43:31 PM

Love them all!

Do you like Disney's shake it up? If yes, then join my club, "Shake it up Peeps"! On here we can talk about the clothes, the music, the dancing or anything about the show! Just click on my profile and click on the dark-pink Orchid! If you want a custom position/position, there are 2 or 3 left!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/10/2011 10:19:20 PM

Too cute! Smile <3

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/10/2011 9:56:31 PM

***MOD MOD MOD***
Okay, so I went from being five feet tall to five foot five in like, 4 months. I was SO used to shopping for a petite frame with no curves, and now I have to shop for a taller frame, with curves! How do I find a dress that fits right for the holidays and for my upcoming formal?

Hey girlie,

Take a cue from our dress guide series (Are you an hourglass? Curvy all over? Have a bigger butt than chest?) and try some of those silhouettes! We all go through this during puberty and, even though it's a little nerve-wracking, you'll get used to dressing a new body in no time. You just need some time to adjust and some experimenting to find the things that flatter you best! <3
Lauren C.

by sammac7 on 12/10/2011 9:50:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
heyy i want to get a fashion blog started!! any idea how i can do that?

Hey girlie,

Scope out free blog websites like Blogspot, Tumblr, and Wordpress. Go through the steps to create a page, then get writing! You can plan out what you're going to write each week/month, then collect or take pictures, then post them regularly. We unfortunately can't let GL.com users post links to outside websites so you can't advertise here, but the more you comment on other people's blogs and/or share your link, the more exposure you'll get! <3
Lauren C.

by dancer10196 on 12/10/2011 9:34:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Would a boy say they like a girl and act nice to her to make the person he 'really' likes jealous? Or is he actually serious with her?? Thanks!!

Hey girl, it could be either one. Sometimes guys will talk to other girls in front of their crush, just to make her jealous. They think the other girl, will make their crush realize she needs to hurry up and make a move on him before someone else does.  On the other hand, they could genuinely like the girl they're talking to. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by cloudyday on 12/10/2011 6:55:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so for christmas my mom wants the INstyler. i really really wanna get it for her but i have absolutely NO money!!! and i asked my dad and he said he would love it if i got it for her but my dad is upset that its 100 bucks!! what should i do?? my mom already has a lot of stuff and she says she really doesnt want anything else. so when she wants something, she really wants it!! can you help me?!?!?!?!

Hey girl, do you have any other relatives you can go to and ask for money? You could try babysitting, donating old clothes and shoes to goodwill or borrow some cash from your friends and promise to pay them back. Hope some of this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by t-dog123 on 12/10/2011 6:14:13 PM

Okay so I have my family's christmas party tonight and i dont know how to wear my hair and makeup! (its more of a causual thing)please help!

Lynae P.

by xoxoelyseolivia3 on 12/10/2011 5:30:25 PM

these are so cute!!!!

by esk8 on 12/10/2011 4:44:34 PM

So stylish!! Love them all!! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 12/10/2011 3:59:37 PM

MOD! How can I wear a LBD for Christmas?

Lynae P.

by proudhufflepuff on 12/10/2011 2:50:11 PM

I like the zebra shoes. Laughing

by Goldfish123 on 12/10/2011 1:17:12 PM

Those are all great ideas. Now I don't have to look for another dress forXmas

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/10/2011 11:46:12 AM

I love the zebra heels!(:

by rainbowsparkle98 on 12/10/2011 11:41:54 AM

after christmas i always get a lot of money from my dads side of the family, usually have to shop with my step mom or my nana; but i would rather shop with my mom! They always
try to tell me what to get and a lot of stuff I get I end up wishing I bought something else!
I've tied saving some money for my mom but they always make me spend it ALL!!!!!!! do you have any advice?

Lynae P.

by cookies_in_pink on 12/10/2011 11:20:31 AM

Okay, so those last shoes may be a bit, well, GORGEOUS! I LOVE them!

by EgirlH.97 on 12/10/2011 11:16:57 AM