5 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

8 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

9 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

6 gifts for your frenemy

Insert evil laugh here. Mwahaha!

The thing i would give her is a haert!! HAHAHA

by NiallHluver_1 on 11/18/2012 9:51:23 AM

I LOVE warheads candy. So sweet and sour

by paramorefan123 on 7/31/2012 1:30:19 PM

This is hilarious

by winzers22 on 12/30/2011 9:58:51 PM

Haha I think this is really funny. If it's a girl that's being mean to you, I don't see the problem with getting her a gift. This girl who I had been best friends with but decided I wasn't cool enough to hang out with her threw a 16th birthday party and invited our entire grade, people she never talked to, but not me. So I sent a birthday card with one of my friends that said I hoped she had an awesome party and an amazing party. She's been nicer to me ever since Smile Just gotta kill 'em with kindness.

by volleyballhannah on 12/28/2011 8:11:27 PM

@muamua1j but the whole point is that the gifts point out her worst qualities! lolz i love these GL!

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 1:01:56 PM

this is a pain in my butt. seriously? just why?

by Madam Gir on 12/17/2011 8:55:02 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! could u guys post a tuttorial for newspaper nails soon? i really want to do them with christmas words for this week.

Sure thing, girl, I'll pass along the word.
Jordan S.

by koohuh on 12/16/2011 1:21:41 PM

Come check out my club, DIY queens, for awesome crafts and recipes. Take quizzes, share your ideas, and let your creative juices flow!

by Tinyfire14 on 12/15/2011 12:15:46 AM

For those who are telling everyone to calm down, you should really think about what this article is suggesting. What if your frenemy is reading the exact same article and she buys you a shirt that blantantly points out your disliked relstionship status or a shirt of the team you hate? GL, how do you promote anti-bullying and post something like this that encourages giving gifts the will make fun of a "frenemy's" personality or preferences? Some of the girls that read this will now go out and buy a gift that will not only make someone upset but also put even more strain on the friendship with the frenemy. I am disappointed in GL and I hope that whoever reads this thinks twice before buying gifts like that.

by SoccerQueen576 on 12/14/2011 8:16:18 PM

I LOVE warheads they r delish

by opptop on 12/13/2011 10:38:05 PM