Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

3 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

4 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

6 gifts for your frenemy

Insert evil laugh here. Mwahaha!

I'd love any of those gifts! I LOVE warheads!

by jaws11 on 12/13/2011 8:24:06 PM

Haha cute Smile

by geniuschick123 on 12/13/2011 7:11:44 PM

haha this thing made me laugh!!! :-P

by CupcakePanda on 12/13/2011 2:43:02 PM

this isnt a comment about this but this is the only place i can put a comment! what are the odds of me winning!!?? i always enter contests but i never win.Frown

by pinkslip01 on 12/11/2011 8:53:20 PM

This is childish and vindictive. What's wrong with not wearing lip gloss or wanting a boyfriend? I'd say the idea was cute, but the execution's unfunny.

by peaches and raspberries on 12/11/2011 7:20:18 PM

People get over this! its funny! hhaha it made me laugh(: Girls life isnt making people buy the things listed its just funny ideas! so get over yourself

by llsdbb on 12/11/2011 12:03:40 AM

Haha i love GL Smile They always are up to date on the latest trends, awesome gift ideas, and not to mention they have the best advice! Gl has helped me a lot on advice, and saved me from a lot of regret. Smile Girl's life is one of those website's that i gotta go one every day haha. <3

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/10/2011 11:59:17 PM

Ok I think you guys are missing the point here. ITS A JOKE. And actually, these are all really nice gifts that I would love to receive. I think I might actually use the Heifer donation and lip gloss set for some friends, anyway. They aren't saying you should really give these gifts to the girl who fits that description and say, "You're really self absorbed so I'm going to help people in Africa on your behalf." This is just a funny article to read, and a way to showcase some more gifts that don't really fit into the past few categories. I hope this helped anyone who was confused about the intent of the article.

by fireworks1071 on 12/10/2011 11:15:07 PM

If I got one of these gifts I would take it very offensively. These are a little bit funny for laughing at, but the fact that you're actually posting this as real gift ideas is pretty sad. Sorry, but this article was unnecessary.

by kasandra987 on 12/10/2011 11:11:47 PM

To all u who think this article is rude,i see where your coming from. And yet, i think its funny.Even if you'd never give the gifts,its amusing to think about giving them Smile

by baconlvr711 on 12/10/2011 8:56:09 PM