9 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

10 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

11 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

6 gifts for your frenemy

Insert evil laugh here. Mwahaha!

ok, for u girls that are spazzing beacuase you think this is rude, its actaully not! Gl is trying to help us, they certainly helped me! this is super funny Gl, thanks

by shloopa on 12/10/2011 8:13:26 PM

I LOVE this. 1 chick off my list thx

by liv*laff*luv on 12/10/2011 7:37:18 PM

These are kinda mean, but everyone's got to admit they are funny even if you are not actually going to get people them. And as long as you are doing it to be funny, not mean, they are okay. So I see why people do and don't like them. So of course I am dying to get the Warheads for someone I don't like, but I know that I'm just wasting money and she won't actually care. Besides, my frenemy isn't the least bit grateful even when I got her the most amazing gift ever last year that I knew she would like because it had to do with jb and she was obsessed with jb. So why waste the money? So, I'm on both sides.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/10/2011 7:29:58 PM

Wow! GL i think you stepped out of line with this one. I get that many girls do have "frenimies" but these are just down right rude. I would be so upset if someone deliberately got me a present just to tease me. Over all my liking of your website just went down a lot.

by kjm109 on 12/10/2011 7:08:11 PM

Mod-
So there's this guy I've been talking to online (we met online and he lives in a diff state) and on the website we met on u can see if people commented on other people's pics. Well when we were talking he commented and was all flirty! Idk why it hurt me because we're not together but he was like leading me on ya know? ( i think he's who he says he is cuz he's asked about video chat be4) Some time's I feel like I'm over him, but other times i just wanna cry. I know it sounds silly cuz we've only known each other for a few weeks, but I feel like my heart's broken! He normally responds to me but he hasn't and I'm getting worried cuz it's been almost a whole day. (U can see who's online and he's online so he can see i messaged him! Frown ) Sometime's i wonder if things would be diff if i would've given him my #. What do i do??????? Frown
Thanks! Smile

Hey girly, you have to be careful talking to guys online. You never know who you are chatting with. I think you made the right desicion by not giving him your number. Like you said it's only been a few weeks, so you don't really know him. Maybe he didn't think you guys were as serious as you thought. It may be safer and better if you find a guy who lives near you. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/10/2011 7:02:56 PM

Hahaha funny Laughing

by nattyj<3 on 12/10/2011 6:47:00 PM

GirlsLife, I'm sorry to say I was pretty upset with this. You can get silly gifts but to be downright hurtful and trying to offend someone? I know I would be really upset to get a gift like this. It makes you look really mean. Maybe you don't like them but the polite thing to do if you get them a gift at all is something impersonal but nice. People, especially frenemies, will respect you more if you did. this has happened to me and trust me: its hurtful. please don't be that person.

by dance_on_dreams on 12/10/2011 6:42:29 PM

by dance_on_dreams on 12/10/2011 6:42:15 PM

Mod mod mod mod
So this guy who is like one of my best friends in the world just asked me out and Im not allowed to date till high school( I'm in 8th grade) and I said no but he seemed really sad and stuff and now Im afraid it's gonna be really awkward and stuff now! HELP!
Anna

Hey girl, well just explain to him that you aren't allowed to date until highschool. I'm sure he'll understand that you were obeying your parent's rules instead of just being rude. Smile Smile

Lynae P.