Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO How to handle awkward contact between you and your crush: http://t.co/hsF3rT1DUk

6 HOURS AGO Yup, we're completely drooling over @TheVampsband this week 😻:http://t.co/44GPSWzK3OO

7 HOURS AGO Are you a #feminist? What did you think of "The Problem with Feminism" from our new Feb/Mar issue? Share with #GLgirlsSpeakOut + #retweet!

COMMENTS

6 gifts for your frenemy

Insert evil laugh here. Mwahaha!

that's soo funny Smile

by saxaphonesrock99 on 12/10/2011 6:11:42 PM

lol that's soo funny haha!!!<3

by saxaphonesrock99 on 12/10/2011 6:10:37 PM

omg haha! i know the perfect person to give these things to Tong

by esk8 on 12/10/2011 4:41:54 PM

lol! this is hilarious!!!!

by selah6398 on 12/10/2011 4:36:39 PM

Are these supposed to be mean gifts or not? Because the lip gloss seems like a very good present to me

by Girlygirl22werock on 12/10/2011 4:03:45 PM

Mod MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like this awesome guy, he so sweet he likes me to. we aren't dating yet because i cant date until i'm 14. Dad and Mom like him as well so it wont be a prob to convince them to let me date him. I know I like him for who he is, because he is cute in my eyes and perfect to me, but everyone says he is ugly and wont work out, I see him 2x's a month maybe 3 and seeing as my friends really dont like him at all (because of his looks) every time he is around me or we are together, they insult us nonstop and tell him all my embarrassing stories to try and get him to not like me. I know it wont work, but I cant get them to support me. I tried telling them they were embarrassing me but it didnt work, what do i do! PLZ HELP!
XOXOXOXO, GummGirl2011

Lynae P.

by GummGirl2011 on 12/10/2011 4:01:12 PM

Love the Yankees!!!! hahahaah that's sooo funny SmileAnd the "single and loving it" tee--- PRICELESS!!!!

by natt98 on 12/10/2011 3:48:00 PM

This sort of makes me mad. I thought Girl's Life was about being a classy girl. Being classy means you don't give someone a crappy christmas present. Thumbs down.

by charliethedancer on 12/10/2011 3:41:23 PM