3 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

4 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

5 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

6 gifts for your frenemy

Insert evil laugh here. Mwahaha!

eww! yuck! Yankees! get them away! sorry, I detest them,
and guess who didn't win the world series mhhm
what if her favorite team was like texas or the cards, somebody who actually can play baseball! yeah what you gonnna say now? anyway you probably aren't going to publish this because for some reason, I don't know why, you NEVER answer me or post my comments (or send me the items you said I won!) and might I say It is REALLY getting on my nerves!!!!!!

by horselover408 on 12/10/2011 3:03:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so i'm doing secret santa in my class, and i got one of my friends Smile anyways, it's hard to get her what she wants because she didn't describe specifically. She put on her list-feathers, soda, chocolate, scarf, sneakers, and purple nail polish. So how should i know what color she wants and what kind of feathers she wants. oh and what should i get her for like the big gift. We do little presents on monday through thursday and the big final gift on Friday. Anyways, please help Smile

Lynae P.

by aylarocks20 on 12/10/2011 2:59:56 PM

haha I love this!!!!

by southpaw99 on 12/10/2011 2:51:16 PM

I am thinking of the Extreme war heads...........mwahahahahaha!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/10/2011 2:44:41 PM

Now these are PERFECT! (MWAHAHAHAHA!)

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/10/2011 2:38:55 PM

some of these are funny, (the first one lol) but others... not so much. One thought tho, the warheads are super sour, like the kind you either A)puke after eating or B) want to puke after you eat it. I got it for holloween and oofta they are sour!

by hahaha2005 on 12/10/2011 2:30:01 PM

MOD MOD
what kind of gift would you get for someone you drew in school for a secret santa thing? i got someone who is really shy but nice. I've never been friends or really even talked to them. We can only spend five dollars total for three presents. I don't want to give her dollar store junk but it seems like that's all there it!

Hey girl, yeah 5 bucks is that much. Maybe you could buy one thing and make 2 other presents for them. We had Secret Santa in my class last week, and I drew this guy who I didn't know that much about. I went to his Facebook and found a list of all his interests. Maybe that might help you. Head to their Facebook profile and see what they're into. If you know one of their friends ask them what they like. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Karasinski on 12/10/2011 1:58:20 PM

Are you one of those random lovers of unicorns? Always the crazy one? Join my club "UNOpiggies" Join the fun

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/10/2011 1:52:55 PM

I soooooooooo need to get these for my frenemy, mwahh hah hah!!!!!!!!!

by ColosalMascara on 12/10/2011 1:37:36 PM