Bridget M.

is modding

6 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

9 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

10 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

6 gifts for your frenemy

Insert evil laugh here. Mwahaha!

The thing i would give her is a haert!! HAHAHA

by NiallHluver_1 on 11/18/2012 9:51:23 AM

I LOVE warheads candy. So sweet and sour

by paramorefan123 on 7/31/2012 1:30:19 PM

This is hilarious

by winzers22 on 12/30/2011 9:58:51 PM

Haha I think this is really funny. If it's a girl that's being mean to you, I don't see the problem with getting her a gift. This girl who I had been best friends with but decided I wasn't cool enough to hang out with her threw a 16th birthday party and invited our entire grade, people she never talked to, but not me. So I sent a birthday card with one of my friends that said I hoped she had an awesome party and an amazing party. She's been nicer to me ever since Smile Just gotta kill 'em with kindness.

by volleyballhannah on 12/28/2011 8:11:27 PM

@muamua1j but the whole point is that the gifts point out her worst qualities! lolz i love these GL!

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 1:01:56 PM

this is a pain in my butt. seriously? just why?

by Madam Gir on 12/17/2011 8:55:02 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! could u guys post a tuttorial for newspaper nails soon? i really want to do them with christmas words for this week.

Sure thing, girl, I'll pass along the word.
Jordan S.

by koohuh on 12/16/2011 1:21:41 PM

Come check out my club, DIY queens, for awesome crafts and recipes. Take quizzes, share your ideas, and let your creative juices flow!

by Tinyfire14 on 12/15/2011 12:15:46 AM

For those who are telling everyone to calm down, you should really think about what this article is suggesting. What if your frenemy is reading the exact same article and she buys you a shirt that blantantly points out your disliked relstionship status or a shirt of the team you hate? GL, how do you promote anti-bullying and post something like this that encourages giving gifts the will make fun of a "frenemy's" personality or preferences? Some of the girls that read this will now go out and buy a gift that will not only make someone upset but also put even more strain on the friendship with the frenemy. I am disappointed in GL and I hope that whoever reads this thinks twice before buying gifts like that.

by SoccerQueen576 on 12/14/2011 8:16:18 PM

I LOVE warheads they r delish

by opptop on 12/13/2011 10:38:05 PM

I'd love any of those gifts! I LOVE warheads!

by jaws11 on 12/13/2011 8:24:06 PM

Haha cute Smile

by geniuschick123 on 12/13/2011 7:11:44 PM

haha this thing made me laugh!!! :-P

by CupcakePanda on 12/13/2011 2:43:02 PM

this isnt a comment about this but this is the only place i can put a comment! what are the odds of me winning!!?? i always enter contests but i never win.Frown

by pinkslip01 on 12/11/2011 8:53:20 PM

This is childish and vindictive. What's wrong with not wearing lip gloss or wanting a boyfriend? I'd say the idea was cute, but the execution's unfunny.

by peaches and raspberries on 12/11/2011 7:20:18 PM

People get over this! its funny! hhaha it made me laugh(: Girls life isnt making people buy the things listed its just funny ideas! so get over yourself

by llsdbb on 12/11/2011 12:03:40 AM

Haha i love GL Smile They always are up to date on the latest trends, awesome gift ideas, and not to mention they have the best advice! Gl has helped me a lot on advice, and saved me from a lot of regret. Smile Girl's life is one of those website's that i gotta go one every day haha. <3

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/10/2011 11:59:17 PM

Ok I think you guys are missing the point here. ITS A JOKE. And actually, these are all really nice gifts that I would love to receive. I think I might actually use the Heifer donation and lip gloss set for some friends, anyway. They aren't saying you should really give these gifts to the girl who fits that description and say, "You're really self absorbed so I'm going to help people in Africa on your behalf." This is just a funny article to read, and a way to showcase some more gifts that don't really fit into the past few categories. I hope this helped anyone who was confused about the intent of the article.

by fireworks1071 on 12/10/2011 11:15:07 PM

If I got one of these gifts I would take it very offensively. These are a little bit funny for laughing at, but the fact that you're actually posting this as real gift ideas is pretty sad. Sorry, but this article was unnecessary.

by kasandra987 on 12/10/2011 11:11:47 PM

To all u who think this article is rude,i see where your coming from. And yet, i think its funny.Even if you'd never give the gifts,its amusing to think about giving them Smile

by baconlvr711 on 12/10/2011 8:56:09 PM

ok, for u girls that are spazzing beacuase you think this is rude, its actaully not! Gl is trying to help us, they certainly helped me! this is super funny Gl, thanks

by shloopa on 12/10/2011 8:13:26 PM

I LOVE this. 1 chick off my list thx

by liv*laff*luv on 12/10/2011 7:37:18 PM

These are kinda mean, but everyone's got to admit they are funny even if you are not actually going to get people them. And as long as you are doing it to be funny, not mean, they are okay. So I see why people do and don't like them. So of course I am dying to get the Warheads for someone I don't like, but I know that I'm just wasting money and she won't actually care. Besides, my frenemy isn't the least bit grateful even when I got her the most amazing gift ever last year that I knew she would like because it had to do with jb and she was obsessed with jb. So why waste the money? So, I'm on both sides.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/10/2011 7:29:58 PM

Wow! GL i think you stepped out of line with this one. I get that many girls do have "frenimies" but these are just down right rude. I would be so upset if someone deliberately got me a present just to tease me. Over all my liking of your website just went down a lot.

by kjm109 on 12/10/2011 7:08:11 PM

Mod-
So there's this guy I've been talking to online (we met online and he lives in a diff state) and on the website we met on u can see if people commented on other people's pics. Well when we were talking he commented and was all flirty! Idk why it hurt me because we're not together but he was like leading me on ya know? ( i think he's who he says he is cuz he's asked about video chat be4) Some time's I feel like I'm over him, but other times i just wanna cry. I know it sounds silly cuz we've only known each other for a few weeks, but I feel like my heart's broken! He normally responds to me but he hasn't and I'm getting worried cuz it's been almost a whole day. (U can see who's online and he's online so he can see i messaged him! Frown ) Sometime's i wonder if things would be diff if i would've given him my #. What do i do??????? Frown
Thanks! Smile

Hey girly, you have to be careful talking to guys online. You never know who you are chatting with. I think you made the right desicion by not giving him your number. Like you said it's only been a few weeks, so you don't really know him. Maybe he didn't think you guys were as serious as you thought. It may be safer and better if you find a guy who lives near you. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/10/2011 7:02:56 PM

Hahaha funny Laughing

by nattyj<3 on 12/10/2011 6:47:00 PM

GirlsLife, I'm sorry to say I was pretty upset with this. You can get silly gifts but to be downright hurtful and trying to offend someone? I know I would be really upset to get a gift like this. It makes you look really mean. Maybe you don't like them but the polite thing to do if you get them a gift at all is something impersonal but nice. People, especially frenemies, will respect you more if you did. this has happened to me and trust me: its hurtful. please don't be that person.

by dance_on_dreams on 12/10/2011 6:42:29 PM

by dance_on_dreams on 12/10/2011 6:42:15 PM

Mod mod mod mod
So this guy who is like one of my best friends in the world just asked me out and Im not allowed to date till high school( I'm in 8th grade) and I said no but he seemed really sad and stuff and now Im afraid it's gonna be really awkward and stuff now! HELP!
Anna

Hey girl, well just explain to him that you aren't allowed to date until highschool. I'm sure he'll understand that you were obeying your parent's rules instead of just being rude. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Awtechnofish on 12/10/2011 6:18:14 PM

is funnyyy(:

by saxaphonesrock99 on 12/10/2011 6:12:33 PM

that's soo funny Smile

by saxaphonesrock99 on 12/10/2011 6:11:42 PM

lol that's soo funny haha!!!<3

by saxaphonesrock99 on 12/10/2011 6:10:37 PM

omg haha! i know the perfect person to give these things to Tong

by esk8 on 12/10/2011 4:41:54 PM

lol! this is hilarious!!!!

by selah6398 on 12/10/2011 4:36:39 PM

Are these supposed to be mean gifts or not? Because the lip gloss seems like a very good present to me

by Girlygirl22werock on 12/10/2011 4:03:45 PM

Mod MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I like this awesome guy, he so sweet he likes me to. we aren't dating yet because i cant date until i'm 14. Dad and Mom like him as well so it wont be a prob to convince them to let me date him. I know I like him for who he is, because he is cute in my eyes and perfect to me, but everyone says he is ugly and wont work out, I see him 2x's a month maybe 3 and seeing as my friends really dont like him at all (because of his looks) every time he is around me or we are together, they insult us nonstop and tell him all my embarrassing stories to try and get him to not like me. I know it wont work, but I cant get them to support me. I tried telling them they were embarrassing me but it didnt work, what do i do! PLZ HELP!
XOXOXOXO, GummGirl2011

Lynae P.

by GummGirl2011 on 12/10/2011 4:01:12 PM

Love the Yankees!!!! hahahaah that's sooo funny SmileAnd the "single and loving it" tee--- PRICELESS!!!!

by natt98 on 12/10/2011 3:48:00 PM

This sort of makes me mad. I thought Girl's Life was about being a classy girl. Being classy means you don't give someone a crappy christmas present. Thumbs down.

by charliethedancer on 12/10/2011 3:41:23 PM

Haha!! Love this post!

by EliseLovesMagazines on 12/10/2011 3:14:43 PM

lovin' it Smile

by koohuh on 12/10/2011 3:06:47 PM

eww! yuck! Yankees! get them away! sorry, I detest them,
and guess who didn't win the world series mhhm
what if her favorite team was like texas or the cards, somebody who actually can play baseball! yeah what you gonnna say now? anyway you probably aren't going to publish this because for some reason, I don't know why, you NEVER answer me or post my comments (or send me the items you said I won!) and might I say It is REALLY getting on my nerves!!!!!!

by horselover408 on 12/10/2011 3:03:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so i'm doing secret santa in my class, and i got one of my friends Smile anyways, it's hard to get her what she wants because she didn't describe specifically. She put on her list-feathers, soda, chocolate, scarf, sneakers, and purple nail polish. So how should i know what color she wants and what kind of feathers she wants. oh and what should i get her for like the big gift. We do little presents on monday through thursday and the big final gift on Friday. Anyways, please help Smile

Lynae P.

by aylarocks20 on 12/10/2011 2:59:56 PM

haha I love this!!!!

by southpaw99 on 12/10/2011 2:51:16 PM

I am thinking of the Extreme war heads...........mwahahahahaha!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/10/2011 2:44:41 PM

Now these are PERFECT! (MWAHAHAHAHA!)

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/10/2011 2:38:55 PM

some of these are funny, (the first one lol) but others... not so much. One thought tho, the warheads are super sour, like the kind you either A)puke after eating or B) want to puke after you eat it. I got it for holloween and oofta they are sour!

by hahaha2005 on 12/10/2011 2:30:01 PM

MOD MOD
what kind of gift would you get for someone you drew in school for a secret santa thing? i got someone who is really shy but nice. I've never been friends or really even talked to them. We can only spend five dollars total for three presents. I don't want to give her dollar store junk but it seems like that's all there it!

Hey girl, yeah 5 bucks is that much. Maybe you could buy one thing and make 2 other presents for them. We had Secret Santa in my class last week, and I drew this guy who I didn't know that much about. I went to his Facebook and found a list of all his interests. Maybe that might help you. Head to their Facebook profile and see what they're into. If you know one of their friends ask them what they like. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Karasinski on 12/10/2011 1:58:20 PM

Are you one of those random lovers of unicorns? Always the crazy one? Join my club "UNOpiggies" Join the fun

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/10/2011 1:52:55 PM

I soooooooooo need to get these for my frenemy, mwahh hah hah!!!!!!!!!

by ColosalMascara on 12/10/2011 1:37:36 PM

this.is.genius!!!!! Laughing

by Kalulah on 12/10/2011 1:29:30 PM

Lol! my frenemy is always watching what she eats and stays off of sugar so for the holidays i got her chocolates, a cupcake ornament for her tree, and cupcake sented lipgloss! HA!

by dancer10196 on 12/10/2011 1:20:59 PM

Funny Article, Thanks!

by mea3231 on 12/10/2011 1:20:58 PM

Holidays are a time for giving, kindness, and forgiving. Not wasting money on stupid gifts meant to insult someone.

by sadulin4495 on 12/10/2011 1:20:38 PM

why waste money on a ton of gifts no one would use or like, and may get offended by?

by guitargirl7321 on 12/10/2011 1:18:32 PM

why would i buy my frenemy a gift? she aint gettin nothin from me!

by muamua1j on 12/10/2011 1:17:07 PM

LOL! Laughing

by uni301 on 12/10/2011 1:15:37 PM

HAHAH!! Laughing
This is great.(:

by Goldfish123 on 12/10/2011 1:14:08 PM

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! LOL Laughing

by Courtney is christian on 12/10/2011 1:12:12 PM

These are so funny! I am going to have to try the starbucks card.

by tc2abecker on 12/10/2011 12:52:22 PM