AN HOUR AGO RT @HayleeMoose: Taking advice from #RydelRyl @rydelR5 @girlslifemag 😱😍�pic.twitter.com/q0cBDh7xJJxJJ

AN HOUR AGO Our fav '90s family is coming to @netflix ! Have mercy: http://t.co/DvTbD2NrD3 pic.twitter.com/bBHXoBgTQe

2 HOURS AGO Take a bite out of this delicious fashion trend: http://t.co/FT4UfpLCg3 pic.twitter.com/vTAJMjV3F9

COMMENTS

7 DVDs for everyone on your list

And even one or two for you!

Darren!!!! Sami's been stuck in my head all day. <3 ad Starkid forever. That is all
(Hopefully this didn't post twice)

by jillybeanz98 on 12/27/2011 9:56:09 PM

Darren!
That is all.
"Sami"'s been stuck in my head all day.

by jillybeanz98 on 12/27/2011 9:49:21 PM

OMG DARREN IS MINE!!!!!!!!!! i love him like crazy he is so gorgeous <3

by tswiftluver13 on 12/25/2011 11:08:17 PM

hands off, GL (and everyone else).
DARREN CRISS is mine (:
yay starkidgleeks!

by kellebelle99 on 12/23/2011 12:51:05 AM

DVDs are always good, but they're a hit or miss present. You really have to know a person before you pick out anything like them, so I wouldn't go strictly by this list.

by cuteychica on 12/19/2011 7:14:09 AM

The
HELP
and
HANGOVER 2
are good too.

by luckykel on 12/18/2011 12:59:30 AM

i want to see crazy, stupid love and super 8

by the_last_ninja on 12/17/2011 11:20:34 AM

i love monte carlo lol. i got my brother the harry potter collection.

by koohuh on 12/16/2011 11:38:40 AM

Come check out my club, DIY queens, for awesome crafts and recipes. Take quizzes, share your ideas, and let your creative juices flow!

by Tinyfire14 on 12/15/2011 12:20:07 AM

DARREN CRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3 <3 <3 <3

by americangrl1998 on 12/13/2011 7:16:32 AM

I usually don't get movies for people except one year I got my older brother Avatar and he loved it!!

by fallsb-ball on 12/12/2011 7:38:22 PM

These look awesome!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/12/2011 7:08:29 PM

These are all really good ideas, especially Crazy, Stupid Love. I want that movie!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything, but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 12/12/2011 5:13:35 PM

hey girlies join my club Mr. UNOpiggy! Random fun awaits.

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/12/2011 5:01:03 PM

About a month and a half a ago, I got my mair highlighted. I wanted dark red only, but the stylist said that adding blond(it was a goldish color)would make the red stay longer. My natural hair is brown (not real light or dark) with an undershade of blonde. Now, the red is maroon, the gold is kind of a creamy honey mustard color. I want to die it to my natural color, but I'm worried that since my hair isn't all exactly the same color,most is, i will have to re-dye it again and again. What's the chespest way(s) to fix it? Should I stop using shampoo for colored hair?

Hey Doll,

Going to a professional stylist is probably your best bet for an issue like this, since you don't want to mess up your hair. Talk to your parents to see if they'll let you go again to get new color done. The stylist may put more highlights in closer to your natural hair color or dye it one color. If you have to do it at home, talk to someone who knows about hair color first to get some advice. Check out this website for tips on getting back to your natural hair color. Good luck!
Rachel N.

by dancethenightaway on 12/12/2011 8:21:08 AM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.