AN HOUR AGO Who needs a costume!? These Halloween makeup looks do the job all on their own: http://t.co/UYOxDNm4JL

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to get crafty with leaves: http://t.co/GaIQEySn8S #DIY

3 HOURS AGO Feelin' uncomfortable about your boobs? We can help: http://t.co/AZVuvbu9d7

COMMENTS

Attention West Coast cuties: Catch the last lunar eclipse til 2014 tomorrow!

Make getting up early (or staying up late) tonsa fun by inviting your friends for a viewing party…

Omgi saw it!! Afterwards I felt blind for an hour _ _

by Firefox101 on 6/26/2012 2:57:41 AM

Cool! I saw this! Tong

by Catlover4723 on 12/10/2011 4:42:09 PM

I couldn't see it from my house :/

by rainbowsparkle98 on 12/10/2011 11:38:34 AM

Ugh, I swear, I'm the queen of bad luck or something. I woke up this morning at 6 to see it, and when 7:45 rolled around, there were CLOUDS covering up the moon. REALLY?

by uni301 on 12/10/2011 7:50:54 AM

can not wait!!!!!!!!!!

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 12/10/2011 1:34:49 AM

@Susmita24 I looked some stuff up, and you will be able to see part of it but not all. I think it said maybe around 7:00am - 7:45am it would start, but I would Google it to make sure.

I found out that where I live the eclipse will not show until 6:30am, so G'night world after I do a little research!

Good night, sleep tight, wake up in God's perfect sunlight. =D (And yes, I do know that is what Bella Thorne tweets before she goes to bed. It just looked cute and it came to my mind.)

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/10/2011 1:01:21 AM

WHAT time for NC! I am not the Science type, so I'm not sure if it is 12:45am or 6:34am, so I'll try both and see what happens! I really want to see it, and all the maps say I should be able to see at least part of it.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/9/2011 11:42:18 PM

OMGEE i turn sixteen on April 15th 2014 8D

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 12/9/2011 10:08:36 PM

Hey, in response to all of you guys, NASA recently released a map showing that while people on the East Coast might not make it to totality, they will still be able to see a penumbral lunar eclipe. So basically, for people living on the East Coast, the moon won't be that georgous red color that is commonly assosiated with a lunar eclipse, but you will be able to see a shadow on the moon. For East Coaster's, the most of it will be at 7:45 AM, but you'll be able to see the motions starting as early as 6:45AM. Here's the map, and BTW, UT stands for "Universal Time". There are plently of converters out there on the web. So, in theroy, everyone in the US should be able to see at least PART of the eclipse.

by uni301 on 12/9/2011 8:33:04 PM

Hey Susmita24, I'm not sure but I think so. Check to see if your local news station has said anything about it. Smile Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/9/2011 8:03:48 PM