1 HOURS AGO Kill your period cravings with these healthy picks: http://t.co/AIbgSRKDNa

2 HOURS AGO 9 must-read books to binge on this weekend: http://t.co/wvZcj2xuJz

3 HOURS AGO Amp your everyday look with @AboutFacesDay's bubble braid tutorial on @Fanlala: http://t.co/3ZoRU8NHie

COMMENTS

Attention West Coast cuties: Catch the last lunar eclipse til 2014 tomorrow!

Make getting up early (or staying up late) tonsa fun by inviting your friends for a viewing party…

I live in the midwest lik in Michigan!Can I c it stilll!!!!????My bff bdays 2morrow n i told her 2 sleep over my house n she comin at 9pm 2night n shes a science freak!Reply fast PLZZZ!!!!It would be the best gift eva 2 her!Smile But if not she would be crushed!D: Frown

by Susmita24 on 12/9/2011 7:55:35 PM

cooleo i watched last years im gonna call up one of my bffs victoria to come spend the night an watch it with me tomorrow
woot woot!!!!!

by jojo79556 on 12/9/2011 7:17:40 PM

Cool! Me seeing this now! Smile)

by TeamAlice33 on 12/9/2011 7:10:11 PM

Hey audz1199, nope the eclipse can be viewed in central U.S. and parts of Canada. I live on the East Coast Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/9/2011 6:50:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! Is the lunar eclipse on all time zones and if you live in Maryland wich coast are you on? PLEASE REPLY FAST!!!!!

by audz1199 on 12/9/2011 6:48:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I have a problem,and I really need your great advice. I have a crush on Justin Bieber,lik any other teen,right? Wrong. I am not just crushing,I am head over heels IN LOVE. Like,I can't stop thinking about him,I actaully have convinced myself that we'll be togther someday,I cry over him,ect. I even stopped myself from liking any other guys for a while just to save myself for him! I feel so silly and dumb. But for some reason thee is something inside me that won't let me let go of him. Help me let go of him,and explain these feelings to me! Frown

Lynae P. Lynae P.

by MadMaddie911 on 12/9/2011 5:28:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD is the eclipse only on the west coast or is it in all the us time zones?

Lynae P.