13 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

14 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

15 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Attention West Coast cuties: Catch the last lunar eclipse til 2014 tomorrow!

Make getting up early (or staying up late) tonsa fun by inviting your friends for a viewing party…

Omgi saw it!! Afterwards I felt blind for an hour _ _

by Firefox101 on 6/26/2012 2:57:41 AM

Cool! I saw this! Tong

by Catlover4723 on 12/10/2011 4:42:09 PM

I couldn't see it from my house :/

by rainbowsparkle98 on 12/10/2011 11:38:34 AM

Ugh, I swear, I'm the queen of bad luck or something. I woke up this morning at 6 to see it, and when 7:45 rolled around, there were CLOUDS covering up the moon. REALLY?

by uni301 on 12/10/2011 7:50:54 AM

can not wait!!!!!!!!!!

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 12/10/2011 1:34:49 AM

@Susmita24 I looked some stuff up, and you will be able to see part of it but not all. I think it said maybe around 7:00am - 7:45am it would start, but I would Google it to make sure.

I found out that where I live the eclipse will not show until 6:30am, so G'night world after I do a little research!

Good night, sleep tight, wake up in God's perfect sunlight. =D (And yes, I do know that is what Bella Thorne tweets before she goes to bed. It just looked cute and it came to my mind.)

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/10/2011 1:01:21 AM

WHAT time for NC! I am not the Science type, so I'm not sure if it is 12:45am or 6:34am, so I'll try both and see what happens! I really want to see it, and all the maps say I should be able to see at least part of it.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/9/2011 11:42:18 PM

OMGEE i turn sixteen on April 15th 2014 8D

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 12/9/2011 10:08:36 PM

Hey, in response to all of you guys, NASA recently released a map showing that while people on the East Coast might not make it to totality, they will still be able to see a penumbral lunar eclipe. So basically, for people living on the East Coast, the moon won't be that georgous red color that is commonly assosiated with a lunar eclipse, but you will be able to see a shadow on the moon. For East Coaster's, the most of it will be at 7:45 AM, but you'll be able to see the motions starting as early as 6:45AM. Here's the map, and BTW, UT stands for "Universal Time". There are plently of converters out there on the web. So, in theroy, everyone in the US should be able to see at least PART of the eclipse.

by uni301 on 12/9/2011 8:33:04 PM

Hey Susmita24, I'm not sure but I think so. Check to see if your local news station has said anything about it. Smile Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/9/2011 8:03:48 PM

I live in the midwest lik in Michigan!Can I c it stilll!!!!????My bff bdays 2morrow n i told her 2 sleep over my house n she comin at 9pm 2night n shes a science freak!Reply fast PLZZZ!!!!It would be the best gift eva 2 her!Smile But if not she would be crushed!D: Frown

by Susmita24 on 12/9/2011 7:55:35 PM

cooleo i watched last years im gonna call up one of my bffs victoria to come spend the night an watch it with me tomorrow
woot woot!!!!!

by jojo79556 on 12/9/2011 7:17:40 PM

Cool! Me seeing this now! Smile)

by TeamAlice33 on 12/9/2011 7:10:11 PM

Hey audz1199, nope the eclipse can be viewed in central U.S. and parts of Canada. I live on the East Coast Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/9/2011 6:50:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! Is the lunar eclipse on all time zones and if you live in Maryland wich coast are you on? PLEASE REPLY FAST!!!!!

by audz1199 on 12/9/2011 6:48:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I have a problem,and I really need your great advice. I have a crush on Justin Bieber,lik any other teen,right? Wrong. I am not just crushing,I am head over heels IN LOVE. Like,I can't stop thinking about him,I actaully have convinced myself that we'll be togther someday,I cry over him,ect. I even stopped myself from liking any other guys for a while just to save myself for him! I feel so silly and dumb. But for some reason thee is something inside me that won't let me let go of him. Help me let go of him,and explain these feelings to me! Frown

Lynae P. Lynae P.

by MadMaddie911 on 12/9/2011 5:28:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD is the eclipse only on the west coast or is it in all the us time zones?

Lynae P.