Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

8 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

9 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Celebs who love their little sis

And the advice they can give on how to bond with your younger sib.

Hey Jaws11, I wonder why your mom is mad at you. Think back to your actions and see if you did something that may have upset her. Even if you didn't do anything, I would still approach her.. Maybe she is really stressed out and needs someone to talk to. Ask her what's going on and if you can help. Good luck chica! Xoxo

Mod mod mod
I'm on my cousins account btw
I'm really mad at my mom. She is being so mean. The moment she picked me up from school she wasn't nice she was like talking to me like she was annoyed. Also, whenever I have a half day, she barely EVER gets me lunch at a place I like. And the few times she does, she always gets my brother something. Well today my brother had a half day and she got him food at one of my favorite fast food places that I barely ever get to eat, and she didn't get me anything, and it's not like I'm fat or on a diet or anything. Se is just really making me mad. Ideas? Thanks Lynae P.

by Jaws11 on 6/5/2012 6:00:55 PM

Elle and Dakota! Elle right now is my fave star!! She should be on one of the covers

by tori1016 on 12/29/2011 7:08:23 PM

Omg i luv Kendall and Kylie Jenner i like fell i luv with them yesterday.....LITARLY

by chocosyd on 12/24/2011 12:24:23 PM

hey everyone join my club lolSmile, im looking for a person to take over the last costom position! also its a great club where anyone can join and were parting!! have fun

by gingeriscute22 on 12/17/2011 6:41:51 PM

Wow me and my sister must be odd because we always get along we never fight or bicker. Are we the only ones out there like this? Seems like it so far...

by Chloe<3 on 12/17/2011 3:44:04 PM

potterandthedoctor - Is your user name refering to doctor who? because if so I think you're my new best friend! and me and my sister are 5 years apart so I rarely see her but one tradition we have is sneaking a peak at our presents before christmas together! Probably not the best tradition, but we have fun figuring out where mom's hiding the presents each year. Smile

by beachgirl324 on 12/17/2011 11:20:59 AM

I wish I wish I wish I had a little sister!! But I'm the last one Frown And older sister would be nice too!!

by svds on 12/16/2011 10:44:48 PM

sweettooth: noooo u dont... my sister annoys me CONSTANTLY i luv her tho

by tessascuzin287 on 12/16/2011 8:40:19 PM

I like Kendall and Kylie Kardashian! They are very pretty Smile

by caligirl99 on 12/16/2011 8:27:39 PM

Hey guys!
Please become a fan on my advice queen page! I love to give advice but no one asks for my help! I promise to reply really quickly and I check it every day so please become a fan don't think any question is too embarrassing! Thanks guys!

by emonkey4 on 12/16/2011 6:21:34 PM