1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

2 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

3 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

COMMENTS

Countdown to NYE with 3 amazing dresses

Gear up, girlies! It's time to put on that party dress!

I got dibs on the velvet dress! Laughing IF I HAD TO CHOOSE THOUGH..

by Susmita24 on 12/1/2012 1:52:16 PM

CUTEEEE

by aki2000 on 9/21/2012 11:43:15 PM

I really love the shoes in this article! So cute Smile
Hey please check out my blog! It's less than a week old and it's for girls like you! It's called the Elite Society of Girls. esofgirls dot blogspot dot com Smile

by glamgirlteen on 12/29/2011 2:05:18 PM

MOD[:
hiii, right now i have thick, straight-ish hair with grown out bangs and hardly any layers and i want a hairstyle that will add a light, wavy movement to my hair. what kind of haircut should i ask for?
thanks!!!(:

Hey girly,

The best thing to do is talk to the hairstylist about it. They will know exactly what to do with your hair.

Catie C.

by isabella1997219 on 12/20/2011 1:09:30 PM

so there is this traveling teen night club called Night Storm that is going to be in my area in about two weeks. I'm super excited because my parents finally compromised with me so I can go and said I just have to go with at least 4 other girls and stay with them at all times and that I have to bring my phone in case something happens. I think this is EXTREMELY reasonable but my mom and I are having some problems figuring out where to put my phone. It's not the best idea to bring a purse becuase there will literally be thousands of kids I don't know so I couldn't put it down and I don't want to dance with it. The outfit I am wearing is a tight skirt and tanktop so I won't have pockets either. I'm thinking about my bra but will it stay in there? Any ideas??

If youre wearing boots thats a good place to put it. Also your bra will probably keep it safe if ou tuck in under the strap and make sure its snug. Also you could get a tiny crossbody purse thats small to hold your purse. That would probably be super easy to dance in too. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by sunshinelollypop on 12/18/2011 8:42:51 PM

i like it how you're showing more affordable options. i <3 forever 21!

by gingerpup on 12/17/2011 11:03:43 PM

I live in MN and there's like, no snow! :'( But its cold. Frown I no like cold! But to the point... Maybe could you guys do something for colder weather?? (As in area's in the Midwest, not the coasts) Thanks!! Laughing

by fungrrrleo on 12/17/2011 2:18:50 PM

MOD-MOD-MOD
I'm having a problem with one of my friends. We're not super lose or anything but were friendly. Recently I found out that she was going out with a junior(we're both freshmen). They only went out for a month before she cheated on him with his best friend. Her ex got really mad because he really liked her. After that she acted like nothing happened. I don't know if i should hang out with her anymore?

Hey girl,

What's between her and the guys is her business -- it doesn't affect your friendship, so don't let her go just because you think she made a mistake. You could talk to her about it if the time comes, but since it doesn't involve you, it might be a good idea to let it go.

Meghan D.

by earthyartist on 12/17/2011 12:00:38 PM

Modmodmod,
My bf and I go to diff schools, so it's been a bit since we last saw each other. We're going to the movies with a couple buds, but I have nooooo idea what to wear...HELP!

Hey girl,

Movies are usually pretty casual, so jeans and a tee is probably a safe bet. If you dress up too much, you might look like you're trying too hard!

Meghan D.

by madison_j on 12/17/2011 9:53:00 AM

Mod,
Tomorrow me and my friend, her boyfriend, and her boyfriend's friend are all going to double date (Laughing) and possibly go ice skating, then on saturday we're gonna go out again and go bowling then go to denny's, but WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?! :O thanks mod, love u guys! Laughing

Hey girlie,

For tomorrow, try wearing a pair of skinny black jeans, a bright tank top and a fun thick sweater on top. You'll actually work up a sweat while ice skating, so this outfit (plus gloves) will be enough! You could also accessorize with a cute pair of earmuffs or a head scarf. Bring a coat though for afterwards.

As for bowling, stay casual - the same jeans, a cute flowy trapeze top, hair in a pretty braid...and don't forget SOCKS! <3
Lauren C.