AN HOUR AGO When to put the breaks on your #FWB relationship: http://t.co/QHXXVEw8w4

2 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/jdgIrHLbpE

3 HOURS AGO Which British babe is your love match? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/lkhrqfSRK3

COMMENTS

H&M gets caught in the act

The retail chain has been cutting and pasting real models’ heads onto fake CGI bodies. Not cool!

I'm 12. I'm average size. I'm not fat or thin. My clothes range from L to XL in women's clothing. I have enormous boobs and I'm almost a size 9 1/2 in women's shoes.

Let me ask again. Why do we have to be a size -4 bimbo to be beautiful? Why!

by Firefox101 on 6/26/2012 2:55:59 AM

I'm 4"11 im11 I wear size 9 shoes in women's my breasts are huge I wear glasses
All my friends an fam think I'm pretty y do we have to be anorexic to be pretty?

by Firefox101 on 5/3/2012 12:40:31 AM

sometimes i cant even handle shopping online because the models they use are super skinny and makes me feel like the clothes are only meant for people who look like that and its frustrating because no one really does!!! i mean seriously, look at the girls in the jcpenney juniors section online. they all have chicken legs, awkwardly small wrists, and nice long shiny hair. because thats totally what every girl looks like. yeah, right. u know what i say? great for you if you happen to be super skinny, but please please please include some average looking girls in you catalogue. shopping is supposed to be fun. everyone has a different body but they make youfeel like theres just one and that its the right one. and dont you hate the way in ads your either a plus size or size 0??
!!!?? some people happen to be just average weight not under or over. well, in the end its good to know that every creation of god, including people, is beautiful Smile dont forget that, girls!!

by jennifer0709 on 1/7/2012 2:30:30 PM

i don't have a problem with it. this is just another advertising tactic. "If you buy this micro-mini you will be gorgeous like the model wearing it!"

by alicia1998 on 1/4/2012 10:56:38 PM

...Wish i were a model...just not one of those that gets it into their head and thinks they have to lose weight and wear make up all the time!!!

by cooky3481 on 12/21/2011 7:16:18 PM

i really hate how people think that you have to look like a stick to be beautiful! I am quite curvy and you no wat, i embrace it even tho we all do feel self concious at times ( i have too) we need to no thatwe are all beautiful no matter wat any1 else says

by mrs.simpson1701 on 12/21/2011 5:39:48 PM

Hey girl,

It has been deleted. Sorry about that!

Meghan D.

by Pinklife on 12/19/2011 1:53:19 AM

Why am i so sad? Please answer.

Hey girl,

I can only imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it's extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher or another adult in your life. Also, for additional help, check out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx.

Meghan D.

by Pinklife on 12/19/2011 1:17:32 AM

i agree with punk99.The should just except that everyone isn't perfect. they should just be them self!!!!!

by Marceline1 on 12/18/2011 6:35:01 PM

I wish I could just paste my head on one of those bodies XP haha

by CharleighS on 12/17/2011 10:41:52 PM