Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO The perfect way to rock pastels for spring: http://t.co/j62FrmjQLW

8 HOURS AGO ICYMI watch @ShawnMendes' "Never Be Alone" music vid here: http://t.co/F97LICXzkZ

9 HOURS AGO It's official! #EveryWitchWay is on for season four: http://t.co/jlMTw5MGBn

COMMENTS

Just peachy gingerbread cake

Pull out mom’s slow cooker to whip up this delicious take on the traditional holiday gingerbread...

Come check out my club, DIY queens, for great homemade gift ideas! Apply for a position to share your own crafts and recipes, take quizzes, ask questions and more! Join the club and let your creative juices flow!!

by Tinyfire14 on 12/13/2011 7:05:14 PM

@svds I don't like store bought gingerbread because it tastes fake, but I LOVE homemade! I have never made a homemade gingerbread house...If it is the store bought gingerbread houses you don't like, then ditto!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/12/2011 6:58:07 PM

It may sound odd, but I don't like gingerbread. I like the houses....just not eating them Smile

by svds on 12/11/2011 7:03:28 PM

Sounds delicious!

by sweetooth on 12/11/2011 12:26:39 PM

Hey girls!! If you love this recipe you'll love my new club. It's called cupcake cuties and it's for girlies who love to bake. Check it out!

by angelicjade on 12/11/2011 11:07:41 AM

great recipe i cant wait to give it a try!

by horse2468 on 12/11/2011 10:17:44 AM

This looks SOOO good!!

by Sheyenne on 12/11/2011 9:50:47 AM

We're two months into '15. How is your New Year's resolution working out for you?

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!