8 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

11 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

12 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Just peachy gingerbread cake

Pull out mom’s slow cooker to whip up this delicious take on the traditional holiday gingerbread...

Come check out my club, DIY queens, for great homemade gift ideas! Apply for a position to share your own crafts and recipes, take quizzes, ask questions and more! Join the club and let your creative juices flow!!

by Tinyfire14 on 12/13/2011 7:05:14 PM

@svds I don't like store bought gingerbread because it tastes fake, but I LOVE homemade! I have never made a homemade gingerbread house...If it is the store bought gingerbread houses you don't like, then ditto!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 12/12/2011 6:58:07 PM

It may sound odd, but I don't like gingerbread. I like the houses....just not eating them Smile

by svds on 12/11/2011 7:03:28 PM

Sounds delicious!

by sweetooth on 12/11/2011 12:26:39 PM

Hey girls!! If you love this recipe you'll love my new club. It's called cupcake cuties and it's for girlies who love to bake. Check it out!

by angelicjade on 12/11/2011 11:07:41 AM

great recipe i cant wait to give it a try!

by horse2468 on 12/11/2011 10:17:44 AM