1 HOURS AGO Turns out our fave celebs have some valuable life lessons to share: http://t.co/3JYJTN1oZG pic.twitter.com/7BZ1MwDsEC

2 HOURS AGO Perfect summer spots for you and your bestie: http://t.co/rIckMq0cuB pic.twitter.com/MOGzUUBcaz

3 HOURS AGO That time of the month again? These 4 moves will make you feel better—guaranteed: http://t.co/2lHgFbXDuU pic.twitter.com/9HQVhX6ODo

COMMENTS

Backstabbing boys: How to deal with a gossiping crush

I really like this guy, and we are good friends. But when I’m not around, he says awful things about me to my friends. What’s that about? Bill: That...

MODMODMOD
How do I sumit one to Bill % Dave??

Hey babe,

To submit a question online, click here and select "Bill & Dave" from the drop-down menu. To send it via regular mail, click here for the address!
Lauren C.

by sunnybubbles on 12/29/2011 10:25:42 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!! There's this boy who im pretty sure likes me but hes dating one of my friends. the other day he hugged me right in front of her! so now shes not talking to me! do i choose boy or bestie? help1

Hey girl, always choose your bff over the guy. Guy's come and go unfortunately, but best friends are forever!

lauren r.

by omggirl5 on 12/24/2011 4:22:31 PM

MODDD MOD MOD!!!!!
so my ex says he is in love with me but he also said that he loved my best friend, another one of my friends, and this girl he just met. This was all in the same two weeks. I told him that we were all waiting for him to make up his mind on us now he wont talk to me or any of the rest of us and i think that he might be thinking about killing himself. How can I get through to him?

Hey girlie,

Give him a little bit of space. Guys don't react well to pressure. Putting pressure on him and forcing him to make a final choice won't help him make it - it'll probably make him shut down emotionally and be unable to make any decision. So just tell him you understand he's confused and would like to be just friends for now. Then follow through with that - be supportive, be friendly (and not flirty right now), and let some time pass. Just use this time to grow closer and more comfy around each other first - all that "love" stuff can come later. If he's throwing around the word "love" so freely, chances are he isn't actually in LOVE with any of you. He's just figuring out how to express his feelings (of "like," of "crush," etc.) and getting a little overwhelmed <3
Lauren C.

by volleyballgirl7799 on 12/18/2011 12:58:22 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!! Okay, so I'm really good friends with a guy who is a year older. We talk a lot and i think I like him. He always tries to hold my hand and stops me in the hallways to hug me. Does he like me back? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl, most definitely! Any guy who tries to hold your hand and take time to hug you in front of people is crushin'! Go girl! ;)
lauren r.

by smiling4ever14 on 12/17/2011 1:35:27 PM

My crush used to like me and we almost dated but he was too scared to ask me out and I took him for granted and the none random night i found out he was dating this girl who bullied me for years and for some reason he hated me for a while then we became friends for a like a week but ast friday he said i wasnt awesome at all and that i was ugly and he wouldnt care if i shot myself or died...and all i was thinking was well u didnt seem to think that this summer.

by zumba on 12/13/2011 7:36:05 PM

Ouch that would hurt I say ditch him and tell him to stop being a brat!!

by LaCroix on 12/13/2011 11:10:36 AM

aw I'm sorry girl :/ I know it's hard to get over someone you like. But just think, they're plenty of guys that will be nice to you in person, and when they talk about you! Smile He's not worth your time if he acts 2- faced. Hope this helped! xoxo Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/13/2011 2:22:50 AM

Im sorry, i dont know if you have to approve comments to be shown...so... i dont know if youve already seen my previous post...this is just a test...

by lolololol on 12/13/2011 12:29:55 AM

hey girlies join my club Mr. UNOpiggy! Random fun awaits.

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/12/2011 5:02:12 PM

i think tht he shouldnt be ur friend in the first place time to get a new crush!!!!!

by saints6 on 12/12/2011 2:19:10 PM