37 MINUTES AGO When you try to work in that post-turkey workout and you're just like:

1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you ready for a BF?

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 win a “Foodie” metallic case for iPhone 6 from @Love_N_Madness:

Egg-cellent vegan eggnog

This bev is dairy free, egg free and gluten free. Three cheers for the holidays, eh?

I tried this... I can't cook Frown

by livan on 2/24/2012 4:59:11 PM

I'll totally make this. Except I don't have any nutmeg. And almond milk is SO good. I only have a small carton right now. And I would want to save it for my cereal. But I'm gonna make this tonight.

by NJessicaN on 12/29/2011 1:21:11 PM

That's so cool that they posted a vegan eggnog! I knew I would make it at first sight for my self yesterday but I am now making it for my mom really early because she is vegan<3

by physicschick on 12/19/2011 5:39:37 AM

Egg-cellent! haha, I get it!! This is awesome because I have a cousin and an aunt who both are allergic to gluten so I will have to give them this recipe.

by svds on 12/18/2011 8:50:50 PM

Hi,I just wanted to say I'm a vegan and I think it's really AWESOME that you guys posted something vegan.You never really see vegan recipes and stuff on a lot of places.

Im glad we could show some vegan love! Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Princess Keziyah on 12/18/2011 7:32:26 PM

Can't make this... allergic to almonds! It sucks but i never really did like tree nuts anyway...;)

by Knerdalicious on 12/18/2011 7:08:58 PM

Oh. All I have to say is: EW.

But enjoy, all you egg-nog-ees(:

by Malgal22 on 12/18/2011 5:37:21 PM

Haha sweet! No seriously Smile

by Qe on 12/18/2011 12:00:53 PM

My dad's a vegan, but i doubt he'll drink it, lol, my mom's the eggnog drinker, not my dad Smile

by clem10 on 12/18/2011 11:14:20 AM

I'm vegan! Laughing

by jackieluvz on 12/18/2011 10:16:09 AM

1st comment.......? cool Smile

by clem10 on 12/18/2011 9:21:56 AM

This stuff is delicious! In fact, i made it right when i saw this recipe n im drinking it now!!! Yum!!

by JBgal33♥ on 12/18/2011 8:53:58 AM

I'm a vegan! YAY!

by JBgal33♥ on 12/18/2011 8:14:27 AM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!