10 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

13 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

14 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

5 board games to play with the fam over the holidays

Bust out these fave board games for good old-fashioned fun.

I love to play Chutes and LaddersTong

by bonbon123 on 12/20/2011 7:29:48 PM

I want mad gab for Christmas and Pictionary is super fun for a large group of ppl (a.k.a. my family)

by macaronimusic on 12/20/2011 5:33:13 PM

Nice!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 12/15/2011 8:00:06 PM

Come check out my club, DIY queens, for awesome crafts and recipes. Take quizzes, share your ideas, and let your creative juices flow!

by Tinyfire14 on 12/15/2011 12:21:07 AM

I love to play Life Smile

by Sheyenne on 12/14/2011 6:13:40 PM

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB!

by jasperrose on 12/14/2011 3:55:48 PM

My family and I love playing Apples to Apples.

by supersingershannon on 12/13/2011 10:45:26 PM

scatagorys guess who clue and checkers

by jojo79556 on 12/13/2011 8:16:06 PM

i luv 2 play risk and monopoly.

by kewauneegal on 12/13/2011 6:20:37 PM

i love the game apples to apples its the best game eva!

by emonkey4 on 12/13/2011 6:08:57 PM