35 MINUTES AGO 4 ways to flirt without saying a word: http://t.co/LHp5svEpre

1 HOURS AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen

2 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't wanna read about British spies?! Enter to win a copy of Dangerous Deceptions from @HMHKids: http://t.co/Eozjo2nZg1

COMMENTS

6 petite-perfect party dresses

It's time to turn up the wow-factor!

mod mod mod! i had the guts finally to invite my crush to my youth group. i didnt know how else to get his attention, i mean why not a public thing right? well, since i am obviously the only one he knows there id spend the evening with him. anyways, i havent actually seen him in a longgg time, he moved and is back just for a while.so i wanted advice on what to wear? it needs to be casual but stil you know cute ;) haha, and advice on what hair do to wear, thx!!!!! Laughing

Hey girl,

That's awesome that he'll have a chance to hang out with some of your friends! If it's just a small gathering at someone's house, why not go with a simple but cute outfit, like jeans and a cute top or a skirt and cardi? As for your hair, we have tons of fun tips in our style section, so be sure to check them out! http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-styles.aspx

Meghan D.

by uzbekistan on 1/14/2012 9:37:16 AM

Is the fifth one a DRESS? That's sad.

by mgrxoxo808 on 1/6/2012 9:16:43 PM

MOD MOD
Hey
I have a round butt and a small waist, and whenever
I wear jeans there is a big gap where my goods are.
Do you know any brands of jeans made fire a curvy body
like mine. Oh and I'm also very fit.
Pleeeaaassssseeee respond
Smile

Hey Chica,

Torrid makes clothes for curvy bodies, but you should try going to your fave stores and trying on a bunch of different sizes to find the ones you like best. You could also try department stores like JC Penney or Old Navy. Good luck!
Rachel N.

by Kui on 12/28/2011 12:25:02 PM

Mod!!!
I just got a pair of oxford short boot type shoes and have no idea how to wear them...help

Hey girl,

Why not wear them with some solid tights and a skirt or dress? Cute and warm!

Meghan D.

by armybrat81496 on 12/22/2011 3:11:17 PM

Thanx Gl I totes needed this cuz I'm a petite and I couldn't find a dress 4 me thanx GL ur the BeSt!!

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/22/2011 12:23:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD im african american and have thick hair what i want something new what should i try and also i like to dress up for events this one is my birthday in january what do you think i should try im turning 11

Hey girlie,

Try our tips here to get lush curls or, better for special occasions, that side bun! You can try straightening your hair for a sleek bun, or leave it natural for a slightly messier and edgier look Smile As for dressing up, I looooove the pink frill dress here! Give that a try - pops of gemstone color like that will look awesome with your skin tone Smile
Lauren C.

by fashionguru6 on 12/15/2011 5:11:22 PM

MOD
Can you do the dresses for ruler shaped girls?

Hey missy, i think dresses for that shape are coming next. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by laxgirl2108 on 12/14/2011 7:13:58 PM

MOD! Something happened to my GL account this summer, because I went away for a month and when I got back, I noticed that my profile says I'm the president of clubs that I never joined and I never made. I'm also the only member of these clubs. I've been desperately trying since September to delete these clubs but no one has done anything yet. Could you see if you can do something about it please? It's really bugging me now.

Hey chicky, mhmm that's strange. Try following these instructions I've paste below and see if they get deleted. If not let me know.

How do I delete my club?

Having a club is a big responsibility. If it’s not something you are able to maintain any longer, why not ask another officer or member to take over? As the club owner, you can change it to be someone else's club easily. So why not pass the torch and keep the fun happening for all your faithful members?

To transfer ownership of a club, click HERE.

Once you've entered the new club president's name, save your changes. Finished? Now all of the club owner's rights and responsibilities are transferred to her.

Really need to let it go? E-mail brittany@girlslife.com and explain your reasoning, and we’ll delete it for you.

Lynae P.

by rocketqueenxo on 12/14/2011 4:14:09 PM

MOD
I'm 5'4', have a bust of about 32 in, jean size 26, waist 26 and very low hips about 36, (i think,) i'm pretty skinny. what body type would i be? thanks!

Hey Doll,

It sounds like you're a pear shape, which is characterized by a smaller upper body and larger lower body. Work your fab figure with these dresses!
Rachel N.